Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang

SKULE123 posted:

You know how it is to get a song stuck in your head? That happens to me with this phrase at least once a week.

And now it has spread to me. Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
The best PFT character is Cake Boss. Moving on, my favorite moment from the show may be the exchange between Scott, Andy Samberg, Bro the Weed Guy, an old lady, Gilbert Godfrey (emerging from the antechamber, no less), Shaq, and Shaq's older brother Sax about how much Bro sucks. Really, any massive multi-character thing will get me (see also the Kroll/Mulaney episode).

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
I'm somewhat disappointed Chip Gardner didn't show up in the cavalcade of suicides, but that eight-minute stretch was among my favorite moments all-time on this show.

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
So do we talk about the TV show here, or what?

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
Hey, I was at the late New York show. It was also great. Heidecker did the first guest spot instead of Kurt and Moynihan did Fagen Platt/Charles Barkley instead of Fourvel, which was probably a downgrade, but we got Huell Howser so that more than made up for it.

(For those who were there - we spun Audience Choice on the Wheel of Characters, and the Huell cheers narrowly beat out the Paul Giamatti crowd. Dov Charney got nearly no response.)

Z.S. Ghost fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
A

Power of Pecota posted:

Has he done Dov Charney on the podcast? I had to look up who that was. I can't imagine him standing a chance against either of the other two.

At least twice, yeah. There was one other option on the wheel, but I don't remember who it was. it was busey, who philadelphia wound up getting.

Z.S. Ghost fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Aug 11, 2012