Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.
Loudon Wainwright is the greatest, and I thought that episode was good, especially since it's such an unlikely pairing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
Yeah, Loudon has always fallen between the cracks. He's too dark and depressing for most comedy crowds, but he's too goofy for most fans of confessional singer-songwriters. He often seems out of place on comedy shows and folk music shows alike.

But for me, he's right in the Goldilocks zone.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008

cams posted:

to be fair, it does sound like he walked on stage and everyone decided he was playing Kanye

I don't know for sure, but it definitely sounds like this is what happened.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
They reviewed a reality show where one of the contestants only had one hand, and they kept throwing physical challenges at them. They ripped that show to shreds, and at the end Sean basically dropped character and said "so anyway, that show honestly made me upset and it should never have existed." That entire episode was amazing.

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
But there's really only one answer for best episode of RSS:

I own a porsche, a bmw, a monster truck, and 30 companies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008

Unmerciful posted:

Yeah pretty much except we didn't hear enough about how nerds is cool now and bullies is pumping our gas.

And information about this amazing hot sauce called Sriracha which they probably don't have where you live.