Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
I would love a conversation between Hank Hill and Ray Romano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008

E2M2 posted:

I was hoping Gelmania would be an hour of Brett Gelman stories, but alas.

There are some pretty unlisenable parts in it, and some okay parts.

I found it hilarious that he was sampling Hitler speeches in his rap song.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Ducca's rap was amazing.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
I can't stop listening to the super cut and it is driving "my wife" nuts.

Conversation has become impossible.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Farts and Procreation is my choice for road trips.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
We really need another show with Aaron Neville.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
It's been a while since I anticipated a new episode of UTU2TM.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
R. O. Mance

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
I think for almost all of her episodes the only part worth listening to are the Reardon segments. The ratio of c+ episodes to duds is not great.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
I think I'm an outlier but I find it boring and tedious to watch; at least for the first two seasons that I've seen.

It just seemed like every skit was "I get it" and waiting two to three minutes for the joke to finally run its course. The guests didn't do much for me and barely have any time to interact with Scott and Reggie before another scene starts or the show is over.

But I'm also a weirdo who hated the Birthday Boys for the same reason and it bothered me why they had so many members in the troupe for no justifiable reason.

Feel free to hate me for my bad opinion.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Where there is a CBB episode that I am not feeling, I fast forward and listen to the plus theme before bailing on the episode.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Man, I really want fake Sarah Silverman back on the show. Such a dumb but funny gimmick.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Gil Ozeri as Bane has been my favorite one note character in a long time.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
My favourite running gag in the song is Scott always going “Swamp Thing?”

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
I wish Scott would go back to just using “What’s Up Hotdog?”, I’ve hated every user submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
Between Two Ferns is just like most modern comedies where the creators think lovely improv can make-up for not having a script written.