Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
"That was a great ghost themed rap" is the line that got me this week. That and the fact that Heder did not even realize they were trying to say the same word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
I am not sure but I think a goon did it? He had an LLJK name.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
I think it really put a spotlight on just how loving funny Scott really is. And Harris realization about how silly it all is was pretty great. I think it was one of the better podcast episodes I have ever heard.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
This may be the greatest episode. loving hilarious start to finish.

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
I lost it at dip duh dip dip wahhhhhhhh!!!!

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008

Greggy posted:

Just saw this on Facebook, go vote for CBB!
http://www.thecomedyawards.com/categories/viewers-choice/comedy-podcast/?xrs=nominee
You don't have to sign up or anything, it only take a second.

Go to viral original and vote for Between Two Ferns also. Scott did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SansWetware
Oct 16, 2008
Man the line "I'd love a good Jap tea" just got me for the second time. Melissa Rauch was killing me the whole time too. Womptacular was so great.