Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
The guy (sorry I never pick up on anyone's names) saying he was considering not revealing the amoeba bit if the first part went better was a hilarious example of that behind the scenes stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I randomly signed up for cbb maximus yesterday too, looks like lots of us had the same idea at the same time. What do people recommend jumping into? So far i've listened to a couple of the 13th Anniversary Tour eps, one CBB-FM, and the first CBB Presents with Lloyd Webber from 2016 (its funny how dated this is, they mention the concept of a bob dylan musical which came out literally a year later, they mention a queen musical which was already a thing but obviously is a much bigger thing since bohemiam rhapsody, and then an extended chat about best Kanye songs). Saving Scott Hasn't Seen for when I get a chance to watch the movies, I listen to podcasts while working from home so its great to have all this content and I wanna stretch it out.

E: Also they mention add-free CBB and Threedom but both of those have always been ad-free for me on the podcast app or spotify, have they just always been add free in the UK maybe?

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I got successfully trolled by the 400 blows episode of Scott hasn’t seen. Watched the movie for the first time before the episode, didn’t read anything about it and cued the podcast up on my journey ready to hear about it, and then Dalton Wilcox hijacks the episode and they watch a Frankenstein episode instead.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Is CBB world just ran on good will basically? My month expired but I still have all the feeds I signed up for on my podcast thing, I’d be happy to throw more money at them at some point especially if there’s any new feeds was just wondering how it worked because it looks like I still have everything.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I feel like I’m posting a very controversial opinion here, I like Tawny as a person but I find her characters kind of cringy and don’t find her too funny. She gives off that corny improv vibe more than most people on these shows. It’s put me off Yo Is This Racist a bit as well whenever she tries to do a long bit it doesn’t work for me.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I get the vibe Reggie is always careful not to bad mouth anyone to keep in with the James Cordon/mainstream crowd so he kind of gets quiet whenever Scott might be saying something controversial even when it’s obviously a joke.

Plus from his socials I always got the vibe he’s a bit of a weird guy and drugs have destroyed his mind a bit, looks like he’s been on Rogan talking about UFOs recently.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Self Reliance spoilers: I enjoyed it enough as an easy watch, it really felt like it was missing one more twist at the end though. It was a weird choice to have the Wayne Brady guy in the last scene as well, it seems like his family are humouring him and still don't really believe it but like him being there kind of proves it was real?

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Love Scott pointing out in the latest Springsteen when Adam starts sounding like a minksalmon brother and he has no idea what he’s on about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Todd Glass's weird plan to get someone to sponsor his shows or whatever that he keeps mentioning everywhere is so odd lol. Like he is a successful stand-up why does he need to do that.