Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rollick
Mar 20, 2009
I listened to Ben Rodgers out of character for the first time on a three hour episode of Subtitles On, and he seems cool. Funny to hear two Hollywood writers talk about how they can't type in front of other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rollick
Mar 20, 2009

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Zach Woods gets talked about too since he was very popular on live improv shows which probably adds to the I'm sure he was in more feeling. I can't remember if it was actually on Off book or something else where she was talking about her career in general but Jess McKenna talked about how with Zach Reino they're so likely to be talking animals, and then with Woods she was always on her toes because he loved to make things super dark or sexual out of nowhere. Which always killed and wasn't a bad thing just a difference of being in sync and adjusting very on the fly.

I laughed hard at the sudden turn from Scott's lame "Dare I say: Ira Glass-Half-Empty?" joke to "Wait, Scott just put a gun in his mouth"

rollick fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Feb 2, 2024