Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
I think vegetarian robot is a serious contender for best robot character.

I DON'T EAT MEAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

SpacePig posted:

DO YOU CHEW GUM?

I think vegetarian robot was the only character that Chelsea did that I liked, and it really only took off when Adam and Harris got involved.

Even though the entire theme of that episode was doing ironically terrible Harris Wittels style characters, her's were pretty sincere in their awfulness. Racial accents and catch phrases can only go so far. Still a great episode though, Harris is definitely my favorite guest. He should be the eternal cohost of CBB.

Tig owns. Listen to Professor Blastoff.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

When is Mike Detective season 2 coming out? He teased it like a month ago

Yeah seriously he said "coming out soon" like 2 months ago and never mentioned it again. When I saw Neil Campbell was on I hoped they would mention something but
:negative:

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
I knew a lot of people in the 90s.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
As good time as any to link to the floundering Prof. Blastoff thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3441919

the show is actually great guys, honest.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Newest episode is one of the best yet.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

I Do NOT eat meat

Where's the thingy?

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
I love the set holy poo poo.

The missing Reggie part was amazing too.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
I'm actually kinda disappointed at the Bob Ducca plot twist. I really liked that aspect of the Ducca Lore.

His marriage to Scott's mom wasn't legal

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Google: The best way to Bing-It.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
The episode starts off really inaccessible even though they mentioned they'd probably get some first time listeners due to the TV show. The Heidecker segment starts off pretty meta but gets so over the top quick enough and actually gets hilarious.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Holy poo poo this episode is one of the best. That extended 'my wife' bit and the songs really made me lose it.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

mennoknight posted:

Not for Canadians. Friggin innernet.

Yeah this is frustrating.

My apartment has some sort of agreement with Rogers so I get free cable but can't order additional channels unless I pick up a digital box.

Tried to buy on iTunes but it wasn't available in Canada.

I'm not concerned about giving them my :10bux::10bux: but I'd like to bump their viewership/download numbers up. I get the feeling that this show won't last very long and I'd like to do my part in keeping it running as long as possible.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
So I'm flying down from Ottawa with 2 bros to see the Boston live show. Any other RGD goons going to be there? We're spending Saturday and Sunday just bumming around Boston so wouldn't mind meeting some locals.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Harris was briefly listed on the JFL website before the update. Not sure if he's still there but I pretty much poo poo my pants when I saw that.

Ottawa Bang! Bang!

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Greggy posted:

I thought Jerrod was really funny on this episode. He probably was a little intimidated, and maybe doesn't have as much of a background in improv (I have no idea about this), but he got to do plenty of funny things.

When he lost WYR for laughing and then followed up with "I got one thing to say... gently caress all y'all" was glorious.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

SKULE123 posted:

PFT's semi-off-mike reaction to the Marc Mar-ron! destroyed me.

Got to see/meet him, Todd Glass, James Adomian (also saw him at a disappointingly underattended show in Ottawa - he was amazing), and several other CBB favourites a few times over at the Just For Laughs festival in Montreal this past week, and it took away some of the pain of not being able to make the CBB live tour (as does being able to buy the live tour downloads).

James did the Sheriff of Nottingham at the festival closing alternative comedy showcase hosted by Andy Kindler, and the friends who I had brought along who had never heard of him before were instantly won over. Really stoked for his standup CD (apparently on sale with the tour, before hitting the Earwolf site August 13), and I'd be surprised if his standup and character work doesn't blow up in the year to come.

poo poo when was Adomian in Ottawa?

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Sorry to break up the PFT fan chat 2k12 but I'm heading to Boston from Canada's Capital :canada: for the show because I'm bad with money. Is anyone else going to be at the boston show? I wouldn't mind meeting up with some CBB goons especially if they knew the area and could direct me and my two dumb friends to some sweet places to check out. We're flying down on saturday, so have a few days to kill in Boston.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Boston show was amazing live. Just arrived back. Totally worth the flight. James Adomian is the nicest human.

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

im so excited for the DnD podcast!!!!

So very excited. I've listened to a few recorded DnD podcasts but they always sound like they took place in a wind tunnel behind a waterfall. Hopefully with earwolf's actual standards of production we'll get something real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohshititsric
Jul 17, 2009
Your name is Zazzu.