Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

he's "street smart" (Tompkins, Paul F., Freak Wharf, A Special Thing Records, 2009.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

From the CBB facebook page:

quote:

In case your resolution was to watch more Comedy Bang! Bang! with ads this year…
Check out YouTube (in the United States, sorry everywhere else!) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=EL_UuE41TGVMn-xJbRl_LUUw

I can't actually check now because I'm not in the US, but they just put every episode on Youtube?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

MokBa posted:

In all my years listening to the CBB podcast, Reggie has not appeared once! Felt very right to hear him on today's episode.

Pretty sure he appears in every episode and then runs away from the studio.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Oh wow, I now hope this lasts for a decade.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Is the Dan Lippert character actually based off a real thing on SiriusXM? I lost it at saying Scott's dogs live in sin.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

root beer posted:

Guess that means he’s gotten more successful (and PFT is a total washup)

And we are all better for it

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Yes I also saw the announcement and I was very pleased. I need dem threedom boys

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

hamburger sandwich?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Sean was an improv teacher. In his writing podcast made for the strike he had a story about crying in his car after getting...I think the Allen Gregory job because he could afford to stop teaching improv.

PFT also don't have formal improv training, he's mentioned being very self conscious about it 10+ years ago when doing podcast work with actual trained improvisers and having imposter syndrome.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

limp dick calvin posted:

what the gently caress

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Mons Hubris posted:

You're telling me multiple people in this thread are part of an online trivia league you gotta pay to be in?

sup

12/12 but I may have butchered spelling zouk's last name so wrong I don't get points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Came in 91%, if I selected Ego instead of John Lennon as a money question I would have tied for first.