Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

epitasis posted:

Oh man now I'm gonna have to buy these dumb things aren't I?

Buy them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Piquai Souban posted:

Toronto had PFT as Alan Thicke and Sean Cullen, from Corky and the Juice Pigs, which lead to a surprise story about the time he filled in for Stephen Page of BNL at a benefit.

(IT'S BEEN!)

Posted a couple of pictures here since we were in the front row. PFT was resplendent in his suit, like a comedian bird of paradise.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjKy7sqi

I can't believe that PFT owns a pair of sneakers.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

He hosted an episode as himself with Kaitlin Olson, Matt Gourley, Jermey Carter, and Mark McConville that's really funny.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Um, how about instead of trying to get everyone their own mosquito net they just build one huge one??

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Hello, everyone. Today's episode of CBB is really loving funny. Anyways, i4h--

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Scott Anchorman posted:

Tomorrow, mine & @mradamscott's U2 podcast comes out. This will be weekly for about 13 weeks or so. Subscribe? http://earwolf.com/u2

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ImPureAwesome posted:

Bring back Jukebox Jury

Mustard.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

this has the potential to start a riot but am I the only one that finds patton oswalt super condescending and irritating?

Yeah.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

If you don't already listen to improv4humans every week you should probably go to the emergency room immediately because you have a traumatic brain injury

Blackula69 posted:

the cantina bit has been funny a grand total of one time, i don't get why it's still a thing

this guy likes introducing himself to kettles so much he might as well be walter black

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

but thole

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Is there singing

take a guess

Pat Mustard posted:

Ben Schwartz isn't funny. He seems to be poorly skilled at comedy.

this is inaccurate tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

the one with ben rodgers was good.