Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

comedy bug lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

n8r posted:

Whichever one of the HH dudes that breaks into the mic really needs to stop.

let me know some other opinions of yours so i may walk confidently through this life thinking and doing the opposite

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

have you considered the whole "appearing on podcasts" thing is a way for people to get those staff writing jobs, and even for people with jobs they're still doing labor?

it's the "pay ucb performers" bullshit all over again. pay performers. pay artists. simple

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ibrain, staind glass and big apple bible are the podcast bits that had me crying laughing the first time i heard them and the memory of each is so indelible i can remember every single thing i was doing at the time.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

potato ruled

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for the scott hasn't seen with the action boyz they are obviously having a lot of fun. i don't remember which thread seemed to think there was tension but they were wrong

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

dr sweetchat kicked rear end and scott cracking his whole poo poo up at it was infectious

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goddamn raiza licea sucks lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i gave her five minutes then skipped to plugs. she's a one-trick pony and latina minstrelsy was tired in 1995

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gil ozeri rules lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

first voice memo had me howling and it only got better from there

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

andy richter drops some nuggets of info on the leno/conan tonight show debacle early in this week's episode

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

thought it was a fairly ok episode until ozeri showed up and rescued it single-handedly. easily this year's mvp

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

heard this bit a thousand times and it still gets me

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'd assumed it was going to be a riff on the little-remembered kevin costner serial killer movie mr. brooks but what we got was so much better

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ainsley McTree posted:

I still think about that tweet a few times a year for some reason. So dumb but so good

its the best tweet of all time

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm choosing to believe Gilroy had no plan B for if the A-block guess was a woman.

she wouldn't have had to change anything

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

erin whitehead rules lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mr. Squishy posted:

I think there's a reason we haven't heard of Don for years, and why Scott used to joke that CBB World had the full archives but don't listen that far back.

every time scott says that i immediately visualize nick kroll in full chupacabra getup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's a win win since i believe (and the boys have said something to this effect) allen gregory is no longer available to watch on any format or platform