Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
Seth Morris is hillarious as always on the latest This Book Changed My Life. A food court tarot reader that gives Lily a reading and sees a home invasion in her future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Fezz posted:

Nice to hear Eugene Cordero again. It feels like it's been years since he's been on.

When he first started speaking with the Philippine accent I had to double check as my brain told me this was definitely Horatio Sanz, while also reminding me that it couldn't be him as it was just as certain he had been cancelled. I was barely awake and had just stepped out into the cold on my way to work, so I got through like a full two minutes of my brain ping-ponging back and forth between the two options like some kind of program glitching out before I caught myself and checked my phone.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Seaniqua posted:

Zach Woods is so loving funny. Having him on the same show as Lisa Gilroy was a real treat, although I wish I could have heard them interact even more.

It was really impressive how he seemed like he'd been on a dozen times already from the way he was instantly able to work with anything Scott said. I almost didn't believe Scott when he said this was Woods' first appearance on the show.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

JethroMcB posted:

He was on the podcast 12 years ago, does that count

I remember listening to that episode once and never again. IIRC he made some horribly outdated racist jokes that made everyone so uncomfortable you could feel it through your headphones.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

soggybagel posted:

There was an episode with Kroll back in the day where he was being Stallone and he definitely dropped some Asian slurs. Was pretty jarring to be honest!

There's also the time when he said something like "faxes", but Scott misheard him as saying the gay slur and Kroll as Stallone rolls with it and goes "No, I said what you thought I was saying."