Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

One of the great anniversary episodes of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Lotta bangers this year, but the Dr. Sweetchat episode is an all timer

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Man, 4 2 hour long episodes in a week's span. Scotty's spoiling us.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

CatstropheWaitress posted:

They might also be running into that issue a few other movie review podcasts are where they're sorting out how to do Scott Hasn't Seen w/o promoting movies and thereby scabbing.

I dunno SAG or WGA rules but I dunno if talking about 30 year old movies technically counts as scabbing

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

This is the second week in a row where I heard Felicia Day describe her pooping issues

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Out of curiosity, how far in advance are CBB eps recorded? Just curious how long they're gonna bring up the strike.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

The holiday episode was great, but honestly I feel like it was a down year for the show. I dunno if it was the strikes, but hopefully next year will bring some energy back.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I like Chris Gethard. He seems nice. I'm just not sure why publishers are clamoring for another memoir from a D list comedian.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I got an odd feeling Byron Denniston might be making an appearance soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm just gonna say it. PFT's characters are pretty boring