Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Music Theater with Gino and ALW, etc.

Speaking of characters. Gino has been on for quite some time now and Gabrus has never done any other character. He's my favorite character though, some characters are just great despite being on a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

feedmyleg posted:

I don't listen to podcasts at any increased speed, but when I listen to an audiobook I tend to speed it up because the readers are always so goddamn slow. Like, half as slow as in my head.

It's called The Todd Glass Show.

Is that show as unbearable as it seems? The only good Todd Glass is him being bullied on CBB or UTU2TM? Even his CBB appearances can be unlistenable.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I have a feeling Howl isn't doing so good. They still haven't put up a paywall and now they're releasing an episode from Howl on the CBB stream.

Either that or something big is happening with Howl soon, but I doubt it.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

TheWevel posted:

Randy Snutz call in show just dropped on CBB Presents.

This might be the thing that gets me to buy a month of CBB World. Randy is my favourite character, Tim is a wizard when it comes to finding weird ways to say things.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

JAnon posted:

listening to Horatio Sanz' bits from past CBB appearances must feel really weird Al now huh.

Horatio was one of the funniest people ever on CBB. I don't remember the context but there's a part where he talks about someone grabbing at his legs and he's kicking them in their face and I remember laughing until I cried hearing that. Too bad about the sex crimes.

Also the I4H episode with Zach Woods, Charlie Sanders and Colton Dunn has one of the funniest moments in podcast history He just called me a n*****