Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Sad news guys, Garry Marshall died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Ming blows

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
scotts best friend jontron is being character assassinated by the lamestream sjw media so he has to lay low

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I'm whatever on the band being on cbb but very excited for it coming up on Hollywood handbook

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

GoutPatrol posted:

Big Apple Bible's bit where Sean goes in to the church is the funniest thing ever on HH.

"Oh no, they're meeting his anger with kindness!"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

boxcarhobo posted:

which shingle/subsidiary is eatwolf

woflcool

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Analytic Engine posted:

Weak Seaderman

lol

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Seaniqua posted:

Sorta reminds me of that one HH where they just had a sincere discussion about their friendship and professional relationship

which was this. I sorta remember

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
brett as doug on neighborhood listen is incredible

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i just dunno what it is but the "what room are you in today doug" bit every episode is the funniest poo poo. like the one where he's exploring the catacombs under the house and i think mentions that the house used to be a "druid ritual site"

also the show has the highest levels of "offscreen pft laugh" i've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

root beer posted:

Just got a notification that season 6 of Threedom is coming next week. I was actually kinda wondering if they were going to come back. Bonus Threemium episodes for CBB World subscribers.

If you were a real fan you would've known this for weeks via piecing together offhand comments made on multiple different podcasts. Now die