Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Flamazot posted:

Man I got excited when I saw that Paul Scheer is on CBB this week but then I saw Brody Stevens and I'm not sure if I want to listen any more. I don't really get that guy, I've just found him really obnoxious every time I've heard him.

I'm right there with you but he was very subdued for this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

SpacePig posted:

I can't listen just yet since I'm at work, but can you spoil for me whether Farts and Procreation is in the top five? This is important, and me listening to this episode in a timely manner hinges pretty exclusively on this.

Yes we could spoiler it.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

SpacePig posted:

No need to be a wise-apple. :mad:

Anyway, Scott's Twitter pretty much answered my question, so whatever!

I totally Wittels'd that post.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Riptor posted:

there's a WTF episode where Marc is talking about buying his dad some mustard-colored pants and it blew my mind

I don't recall that in the podcast but he does mention it in a bit on his latest album.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

"Tapas the mornin' to ja"
"Whhyyyyyy?"

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Blackula69 posted:

Also the episode is really funny so you're missing out for no reason.
Seconded. I really don't like Clifton but Ben played off of him very well.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Zsinjeh posted:

I am so glad I'm not on twitter.

Mantzoukas siting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Not huge on solo bolos but that Like a Virgin cover was unbelievably good.