Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"
Episode 554 with Thomas Middleditch and Horacio Sanz made me laugh like few episodes have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"

Franchescanado posted:

Wait, is this the one where Sanz is on the phone the whole time?

Whichever episode that was, it was hilarious.

Yes, he’s the superintendent of the school that hired the child stranglers

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
Even though he blew his own brains out I hope Big Dog returns, maybe via flashbacks or as a ghost

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
It had some really funny bits and Zach and Laura were really great but it was an otherwise terrible movie. Mockumentaries often have weak arcs but this was pathetic. Compare for example to What We Do In The Shadows for one that worked really well.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
They’ve been excellent

Though I don’t understand brining out Andy Daly for example for just the last 10-20 minutes. Or whoever is last. Is this intentional or just that they lose track of time?

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

“You might know my next guest as my ex-girlfriend”
”ugh”

Also I guess they’re just not bothering to release ad free versions to Stitcher Premium anymore?

I’m getting the ad-free version on Stitchrr Premium just fine, it has “Ad-free” stamped on the blurb if that helps

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
I had serious deja vu during that bit so thanks! It was driving me crazy.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
So Weekend Update then, just 24/7

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
I was listening a few months to early CBB and Little Gary singing “I am not food” with back up accompaniment from the guest band was by far the highlight of the 200 episodes I got through.

That and Sarah Silverman suddenly exclaiming, “Scott! I’m bored!” during one of his games.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
The one where they review “Meth Marathon” by Leslie Snapped is fantastic

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002

Riptor posted:

good representation of food tho

How dare you, go back and listen to the song again

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
Can’t wait to hear the real story behind the latest scandal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
Maybe the new shows will have twice the number of jokes??