Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I miss it every day of my life. Don't start with RSS because it will just break your heart when it's over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

GraPar posted:

What's everyone's favourite episode of RSS? Listened to them all when they came out, but has been a while.

The one that sticks out to me was when they had the interview date with a bachelor contestant I believe.

Also anytime they reviewed shark tank.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

cams posted:

i'm going through reality show show for the first time and holy gently caress i can't believe i missed out on this. it really makes me wish that i had been listening when it was airing, i would have told them that i'd give them money to keep the show going then never done that.

:(

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Old Swerdlow posted:

Feel free to hate me for my bad opinion.

I hate you

VagueRant posted:

What is the general take on the TV show? I never really see it mentioned in here. I tried an ep or two but I could never get into it...

I think IFC has done it a disservice by ordering so many episodes with a cheap budget. But IFC is a network of idiots that were probably slamming dumpsters together behind the sludge factory before this. The amount of episodes waters down what could be a better show imho. For me, it is at it's funniest when it leaves the set and has video packages. Also, character guests are normally 1000% funnier than real guests that I assume are there to try to bring in viewers.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I bet it sucks more that you can't afford something that costs five bucks.

A new phone that he can run with would probably cost more than 5 bucks.

Edit: and of course I mean iPhone because that is the only kind of phone.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 18, 2015

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I just need the Oh Hello boys with Lizzy Caplan and I'll be set.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I lost all my money betting on Battle of the Network Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

"He's in your lobby, Kevin Bernstein"

"Never heard of him"

"He has a podcast on your network"