Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
I don't want to make a whole new thread about them, but Mike Detective and Bob Ducca's Affirmation Nation are both pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
popcorn.com never works when I try to go there.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
I did not know Huell Howser was a real thing until right this second.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
I'd have the say the part I laughed hardest at was Reggie's song at the end where he sang "Count Dracula, oops, I mean Andrew Lloyd Weber."

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
In honor of the third year of Comedy Bang Bang, here is the definitive list of the best characters on the show.

10) Little Gary
9) Hot Dog
8) El Chupacabra
7) Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber
6) Bob S'Junior
5) Huell Howser
4) Bob Ducca
3) Fourvile
Nose) Melissa Whompler
1)Ice T

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

SpacePig posted:

Also, it's Jack S'Junior, not Bob. I'm starting to suspect that no much thought was put into this list.

DAMNIT!

Really, I just made the list as a way of saying I think Marissa Whompler is probably one of the best characters on the show.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Ching Chong Matinee.

Spoiler Alert: It was Tim Allen.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

xbilkis posted:

The only thing along those lines I remember was Anna Faris Wheel and Chris Pine Tree

The best Scott Aukerman/Anna Faris joke was a tweet that went something like:

"Good think Anna Faris decided to dot her i and not cross her t or else she'd have been Anna Farts."

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
So I have a bunch of plane trips coming up and bought the Summer Tour Podcasts. The only problem is, I can't seem to figure out how I actually go about getting them. A little help?

burmart fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Aug 10, 2012

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts

FitFortDanga posted:

Use the Store link at Earwolf.com, make your purchase, they email you a link where you can download them.

Does it take them a while to send the e-mail? I ordered this morning, got my confirmation e-mail, but no link to download.

This seems like a stupid way to do it.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Spam filter'd. Apparently the download info doesn't come from an @earwolf address.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

TAKIN' A PLANE BREAK!

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Nick Kroll has extra forehead and smooshed face. I thought I knew what he looked like.

So excited for the Christmas Womptacular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Ice-T is the best Paul F. character. I still laugh at the mere idea of Ice-T's crib death and small P.O.C. blankets.