Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I really shouldn't have listened to this episode at the gym. "I got into a car accident once... at the gym" nearly killed me.

It's been said before but Horatio's absentminded non sequiturs are a goddamn delight.

When he asked Scott if he shaved for christmas I just about lost it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
Oh it's on like Donkey Nong

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
GONNA LISTEN TO SOME PLUGS

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
It was corny as hell but the one woman being consistently out of sync with the rest of the group killed me every time.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
I wonder if I will ever get tired of Gino...

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

The Senator Giroux posted:

The Atlanta show was pretty great. Lauren dos Ho-Ho, PFT was a new CBB character the Contraptionaire (a character from I think the second Spontaneanation?) and the special guest was Drew Tarver who killed it as a soul singer who's name I did not catch.

It's ok, Scott forgot the character's name too (show was great).

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
I loved how the No Logo clown show just completely offended Scott's theater sensibilities and every additional detail just disgusted him even more.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

ManoliIsFat posted:

Spectacular Gemberling character today as the caretaker of the 110 year old woman. High level charac.

Kirkman was great too. Good ep.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

piratepilates posted:

Gil is knocking it out of the park in this ep. I love a fast paced dominating character like this where everyone else has to keep up with the dumb bits he keeps dropping.

His half-assed effort to replace g's with k's was killing me.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

xbilkis posted:

Rachel committing to a British voice from the jump was probably regrettable, but it led to good stuff with Atamanuik's character

Pretty much this. The first half of the episode was pretty weak but once Inspector Yoplait showed up he totally turned things around. That Tinder->Kinder joke...

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

Breadallelogram posted:

Scott making a "clowns in congress" joke and the guests reacting completely unironically was funny though

"I'm pretty sure you stole that joke from twitter"

Jeeeeesus.

Drew Tarver's bit was pretty funny though.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
John Lennon commenting that if he wore out his beret he'd just have a scarf killed me.

Also the Island of Sylvania...Car Batteries. Off the coast of Slovenia!

Chief was so good, christ.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
I thought the episode was so-so but I just about died when Fran's character started joining in for the song.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

Franchescanado posted:

I think Lakeith was incredibly stoned.

This was my assumption as well and after the initial awkwardness I enjoyed listening to Scott really have to work to keep the interview going.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
I liked the little bonus of Thomas Middleditch mentioning the existential hell that is being the face of Verizon.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
That's a bad song!

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
It was good but I was kinda annoyed with the direction Mantzoukas steered things at the halfway point.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

ArtVandelay posted:

Carl Tart is an American hero

The episode was starting to drag before he came on but once he brought up Ma Nuer it was 100% back on track.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

0konner posted:

Rust is the master of being the guest who is an even sillier dummy than Scott to the point I think Scott gets very slightly but legitimately mad.

I liked at the end when Paul confessed he came in with the intention of being less silly and failed immediately.

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

feedmyleg posted:

I wouldn't put it past, like, half the guests to come on with a character named Gary Old Man, a guy who is just a regular old man named Gary. For some reason Paul Rust is coming to mind for me.

Not silly enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
The price change from the 2020 tour doesn't look to be much for me, but yeah going back to 2016 they were $45 vs $75 for a similar ticket now. Wish I could see how much the fees were back then. It's something like $15 now.