Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Have they had a dig on those obnoxious Whitney billboards in every episode for a month, now? In any case I love it.

And I would gladly donate $100 to Earwolf if Scott could do at least 5 minutes of the show in his Hank Hill impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Uncle Andy, why do we gently caress? :kiddo:

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Blackula69 posted:

The guest list is amazing and the episode lives up to the billing. I love everything Matt Besser does

drat, putting this on right now. improv4humans has been kicking CBB's rear end lately.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Just bought tickets to their SF Sketchfest show featuring James Adomian and PFT. Anyone else in the area going?

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Did the newest Gelmania have Pepsi ads? Because that would be loving crazy.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Auritech posted:

Is anyone else sad that the Mr. Blow podcast was a failure? I loved those sketches. :(

This is the first I've heard of it. Did they actually release any episodes?

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Dorepoll posted:

Besser is an incredible improviser. He is never heard stalling or stammering, and his wit is just so fast and so sharp. Except "pulled Bjork sandwich".

Besser is a loving legend, and his own podcast is on par with CBB and even better some weeks -- though each show has its own distinct vibe. Anyone who reads this thread and doesn't listen to improv4humans should start immediately.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Went to last night's show in SF and it was so funny my face hurt from laughing. Consider that a recommendation.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

I like Workaholics, so it was cool to hear Adam on the show, but Pitch Perfect isn't really a movie for the CBB audience and Hana Mae Lee just seemed bored and slightly irritated. Also, I originally thought "get pitch slapped" was a creation of Sheer's character, rather than the movie's actual tag line.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Hdlsa posted:

I know this will probably be considered heresy by CBB fans, but has anyone else gotten sick of Paul F Tompkins lately? The first couple Cake Boss, Gary Marshall, and Andrew Lloyd Webber appearances were all great but recently they've grown very stale.

I really liked the last episode (everyone was punchy as hell), but PFT was mostly making PFT-style observations in a Gary Marshall voice.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

drat, PFT is in really good shape. He looks younger than Fogelnest.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

I just finished the second 600-page volume of Orson Welles' biography, so it felt like this episode was made for me. Has Adomian never done this character before?

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Adomian played Hitchens pre and post-death, so why not Howser?

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

I've been loving the faux-contempt on CBB's commercials. My biggest laugh of the episode was Scott adding "I DON'T GIVE A poo poo" while talking about the many possible uses of some Earwolf merchandise.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

This episode was a lot of fun even if Wyatt wasn't really on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

I have a feeling Loot Crate steals whatever's in ThinkGeek's dumpsters.