Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
Pro click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyJ0SJ5fEfI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Ainsley McTree posted:

Just got the pun of that last name, goddamnit

gently caress, now I only just got it!

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

GoutPatrol posted:

From the CBB facebook page:

I can't actually check now because I'm not in the US, but they just put every episode on Youtube?

Not in the US either, but just slapped on a VPN, and yowzers, it’s glorious. I have YT premium, so it appears to be ad-free for me, too. Oh happy days!

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Annabel Pee posted:

E: Also they mention add-free CBB and Threedom but both of those have always been ad-free for me on the podcast app or spotify, have they just always been add free in the UK maybe?

I believe they insert the ads when you download them (so they can add fresher ads if you download at a later date), but here in Europe, they just don't bother inserting them because the ads are typically not relevant to us.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I just loved the constant cackling in the background for 800. Buddies having a good time, bussin' each other up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Take out your D!