Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Blackula69 posted:

IT sucks that Cyberthug radio got taken off - I never heard the episodes, was it as good as the takeovers?

I thought the first ep was a bit off, but hey it was the first ep. The 2nd ep they were much better and had Jerry O'Connell to beat up on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

FitFortDanga posted:

And if you can't get enough Andy Daly, check out the first episode of Matt Besser's new podcast, improv4humans.

Does Matt make people cry? If he makes people who are trying to learn improv cry I would totally listen to it.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I'm way behind on this show, but does Scott ever say anything about the "Would you rather?" show on BBC America?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

The CBB drinking game is taking a shot every time Scott says "uh".

Warning: You will die.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Joel McHale has a pretty darn excellent hair piece. Or hair plugs. Whatever it is its pretty sweet.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

doesnt CBB have some weird clause that if you make a show for them they own the characters that you use on that show? Or am I misunderstanding what cyberthug radio's problem was?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I was under the impression they don't own the characters unless they actually sign the papers to run a show on the network. This is why Kroll can use all of his characters on his tv show, for instance.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I dont like scotts commerical reads. Its basically just high pitched yelling and if he has a low talking guest and my volume is up the transition to scotts commercial yelling isnt pleasant

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Also Maria bamford isnt funny

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Part of the deal of signing up on the Earwolf roster was giving scott and that other guy ownership of the characters. They weren't cool with that and couldnt work it out so the show died.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Thoogsby posted:

Earwolf has the rights to use the contents of its shows to promote itself and sell merchandise. They can sell a "Knifegrab" T-shirt but they don't have any ownership of the character Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Does andrew lloyd webber have an earwolf show? I totally missed this

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

He (was) a frequent guest on CBB.And being a guest? That's content.

So do they make guests sign contracts? Curious

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

& the cyber thug specials were one time fee work for hire as confirmed by that Jeff Ulrich post so earwolf for sure owns those.

Yeah I'd never seen that Ulrich post before, that kinda settles it. I was going off that old rear end miles archer post where he was bitching about them

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Oh wow I had no idea they were up to 40 ep seasons. Crazy.

about the tight budget-
I forgot where I heard it, probably another podcast, but reggie was complaining that the show only paid him 7 grand a season back when he was on. I'm super not surprised he left.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Give me any episode with thomas middleditch. He's my new PFT. My old PFT only brings joy to me now when he shits on Scott's questions, I haven't been into his characters lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

GraPar posted:

very episode

Nice timekeeper impression.

Yeah idk guys this episode kinda took away from the best new character on cbb.