Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I had no idea Scott Auckerman had dated Cho. How delightfully awkward that was :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

plastered quack posted:

If ep 4 is anything like the other three, Harris will be riding an awesome high while Scott has a horrible, horrible shroom trip.

Seriously though I hope they talk Kulap into tagging along. She's like PFT; she makes pretty much every podcast better.

Kulap has been on the show?? I only started listening to CBB in the last couple months and I've been randomly picking older episodes to listen to, never have encountered her yet.

I also listened to the third episode of Analyze Phish, my first one, and with Adam Scott included it was pretty loving funny. I can't wait for the cluster-gently caress that will be the concert episode.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh my god. Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Bill Cosby, Bob Ducca, Jesse Ventura, Chupacabra and motherfucking Huel Hauser all in the same room!

:swoon:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

plastered quack posted:

Hint: it's the only one I voted on

Also, From twitter:

God speed, Saucerman. Don't come back without that recording :patriot:

Oh my god yes! I cannot wait to hear this, I want it so badly.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Do you think the show will work as well in a non-audio format?

And that text pic between Scott and Kulap is adorable. It must be pretty interesting being married to Hot Saucerman :3:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The long-awaited Analyze Phish 4th episode was pretty loving awesome! It was fun to listen to the night progress, and poor Kulap was so concerned haha.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
This episode was pretty awful. The guys were rambling about whatever popped into their heads, made a lot of terrible jokes, the impressions were awful, and the live music was even worse.

Yet I was still laughing the entire time.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Ride Like Hell had me cracking up my entire 40 minute bus commmute. Definitely a must-listen.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Poopy Palpy posted:

Just start singing "Jeremy Piven" and see who sings along.

I can't help but to do this every. single. time.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Just saw Kulap on Parks & Rec. Is she actually pregnant or is that some Hollywood Facts(Magic)? Bro.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
The Electric Chair bit totally made the episode, but yeah otherwise it was a little weak but not unpleasant. Adomian's Welles was pretty fun, I loved his cadence and inflection. Pamela Murphy was...pretty bad.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Ice-T's Maldives santa mythology had me cracking up visibly as I walked down the street. Completely slayed me.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh god, Huell :(

I hope there's a tasteful memorial segment in a future episode.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I watched like 15 minutes of the first episode (or some episode, I think IFC had one up before the premier on their website or something) and I really didn't like what I saw. It seemed so stilted and awkward and, well, just not very funny. I haven't watched anything since then, does it get better?

I've watched a few of the streams they've done and put on youtube the last few weeks and found those to be hilarious, so I'm thinking I just like the improv nature of the podcast perhaps?

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
and the game of thrones continues :ocelot::smug:

Poor Pam Schaal, you could really hear the distress in her voice. It must be odd to have a child who is a stand up comedian.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh my goodness, I'm so looking forward to my bus ride tomorrow/today. I should go to sleep so I can wake up and listen to it!!

e: also, regarding that last Marc Maron episode; did anybody else think he came off as an rear end in a top hat? I don't know anything about the guy except from what I've heard over the years on CBB and from what I saw of him on a single episode of Louie but he seemed like kind of a dick.

How are u fucked around with this message at 08:44 on May 6, 2013

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo that was so much fun! Cracking up all bus ride long and then as soon as I got off and started walking Rust and Campbell came in and people must have thought I was insane.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
That was an alright episode and I laughed plenty and it was fun to have a bigger name like Seth Rogan as a guest (who was also really chill and seemed to be having a great time). What was weird however was how early on they got off onto that tangent re: evangelical apocalyptic theology and the tribulation and such. I was raised evangelical and saw all those types of awful little movies and stuff and the very last place I'd have expected it to pop up would be on CBB! I laughed the whole time.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Werner Herzog is easily PFT's most hilarious character. Oh poo poo, I forgot about Ice T. Ok, those two are equally the best.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh gently caress I totally forgot about Gary Marshall. Ok then; Ice T, Gary Marshall, and Werner. Gosh why is this so hard.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I've listened to about 2/3 of it and it's made me laugh so far. Very much not a normal CBB episode but heck, free comedy.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I fast forward through the musical interludes as well but y'all are forgetting: Don't Stop Or We'll Die!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Ben Schwartz is one of my favorite guests, I always get excited when I see his name pop up.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

JethroMcB posted:

Bless you, Jason Mantzoukas, for referencing your "experience with side-by-sides" on How Did This Get Made this week. You and Scott are keeping that alive, even if you only occasionally remember what it means/refers to.

I caught that and thought it was great, Chip Gardner was one of my favorite episodes of all time.

I think I'll go tweet Jason my approval.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Kroll and Slate episode didn't do much for me and I stopped listening at some point, but today's episode had me in stitches. The absurdity of descending the horse fighting rabbit hole was fantastic.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Hilarious, couldn't stop grinning on the metro.

Hee-Hee~

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
oh poo poo I can't wait for the iBrain 2.0

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Shwartz? Don't you mean Benny Shwaa?

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I had my jaw clenched waiting for "ciabatta" to come up, but it never did :(

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Well it finally happened, this morning my girlfriend was speaking to me and started a sentence with "It's been" and without thinking or missing a beat I dropped a beautiful It's Been in response.

This drat show.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

This goes over with basically anyone. That song was everywhere for a minute.

Haha yeah actually she didn't find the actual It's Been to be weird, and actually started to sing the song after I dropped it. When she realized after a moment that I had no intention of singing the song then she looked at me weird :v:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I saw that Giger died and was sad he won't make it onto any further episodes of The Travel Bug! with August Lindt!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I got excited when it seemed like Scott was going to drop a bunch of LSD but then he didn't really take much, boo (over). He also seemed kind of nervous about it which I thought was weird, I'd figure a dude like him would know that LSD is one of the most benign of drugs.

Oh well! Still pretty fun!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Well thanks to this ep (great ep guys) I'm going to try some Nathan For You since its stream free on Comedy Central!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
loving lost my poo poo at "Nah Sha Sha" and it only got weirder and better from there. Come to think of it I really love Hot Dog. I didn't the first time he appeared but he's really grown on me.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Oh poo poo I hope we get the next UTU2tM? post haste!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

tnimark posted:

It's the Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown. We're going to Inglewood now. You gotta do your facts and know your stars. There's glitz and glamour and lots of bars. Get a drink, in a club. Then go walk in front of the Chinese theatre. Hollywood Facts. Take out your diiiiiiick. Check out the facts, it's the Hollywood Facts. Bro.

That's a good song!

e: I loving lost my poo poo when they did it as Andy's plug song. Like, it was so obvious it was coming and my brain knew it was coming but as soon as they launched into it I fell apart in my car and my girlfriend who was walking over to the car asked what the hell was wrong with me when she got in.

Fantastic ep, C+

How are u fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Sep 24, 2014

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I'm probably a comedy lightweight but I lost it when Monster gently caress came up in the rap battle. Saw it coming, was still hilarious.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I feel like Tiny and Victor are characters that I shouldn't enjoy so much, but I really really do. They're wonderful :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
You gotta laugh!!