Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Wasn't Odinkirk on it as well, or am I tripping? I'm on my phone now, so I can't check. Also, that episode had Scott doing that segment which ripped into Entourage and that was always amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Tim Heideckers Herman Cain songs were masterful.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

"Whoooooooo" SAID IT

Best theme ever.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Matt Walsh was hilarious this week and I can't stop saying "are you karate kidding me".

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Lapkus killing it in this one holy poo poo

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

epitasis posted:

bring back john c. reilly, bring back every game that isn't would you rather

whooooooooooooooSAID IT

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Mr. Squishy posted:

Amy Poehler and John Hamm and I pitch them my sitcom idea for an hour, they can't leave!

Hahahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I loving lost it at Scott's Bill Cosby bit

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Why do podcast ads target men who cannot purchase proper clothing for themselves?

Just kidding I know why.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Best is Victor's podcast are you guys nuts. When the Dentist started to speak I lost my mind, and when Victor replied "I can't believe it!" I nearly broke down

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Victor podcast and sentiment off were the best.

"I can't believe it"

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

It's crazy how Brendan Smalls can switch between Tiny and Victor at the drop of a hat and make them converse with each other as if they were two separate entities.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Victor's podcast was robbed.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Solo Bolo was fun but it was a bit much

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I also like they went really 'behind the scenes' this year. It was interesting hearing about Daly relistening to all of his previous cbb appearances to prep for the showdown .

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Lauren Lapkus killed it. Amazing episode.

I wish her podcast didn't have a premise that crippled its guests.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oof

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Stephanie Allynne, Joe Wengert and Jon Daly.

Daly does Mall McCartney.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Indie GoGo page says at least 5k.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

He could have been dreadful but he was pleasant, self deprecating and took a back seat.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Makes his Children's Hospital appearance make much more sense now.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

I legit think Victor/Tiny might be the best CBB characters closely followed by Tom Leykis + Mall McCartney

Good call

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Kevin is right

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

"I love you"

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Looking forward to the Fight Haver game, starring Crash Bandicoot and Charlie Brown.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

HH has the best music cues for its script and I'm glad this standard has made it across to CBB.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

The listener spike and decline that they joked about in the episode is inevitable now.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Victor's podcast best moment of 2015: "I can't believe it"

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Can't top Aukerman-Pardo synergy so there is no point.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

UP AND ADAM posted:

Gemberling rules. "They're weird but they're white" made me lol.

It was an incredible moment.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Meester Wayne

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Yeah he got in trouble for talking about how it was done.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

David Wain was really good and he is a funny dude.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

ArtVandelay posted:

I've never actually seen Wet Hot American Summer, and up until listening to CBB and several other comedy podcasts, i'd never even heard of it. The few people I know who have seen it say it's terrible. Is it this thing that only comedians love and everyone else is ambivalent about?

It's a silly movie. It's a great film, but very silly.

It's typical of other Wain/Showalter joints such as Stella and Children's Hospital.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Number one will be farts and pro because we miss harris, and Paul and Scott will have to talk about how he is dead in the best of episode.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I like the Andy Daly one where he talks about ants. The first Dom Demillo one I think? With Patton Oswalt?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Michael Ian Black episode has a story of Reggie showing up three hours late.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Everything is fine for all the eps, your headphones might be bust.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

End of year podcasts are the ones to start with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

What the gently caress is going on