Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

beep by grandpa posted:

I wonder if Joe knows a god drat loving thing about Tyson and will he try to be as confrontational and awkward as possible and ruin it (this is exactly what he did with Sam Harris earlier last year).

....probably not

It'll be a show with Joe asking joe-questions and Tyson answering them while Joe goes "whoa" for two hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

JohnsonsJohnson posted:

Well I used to do coke and as such was around a lot of cokeheads, his speech sounded very pressured. Not saying he was on coke coke for sure, just sounded like it. Im sure hes a good person once you get to know him, but he was just hard for me to listen to. And what do you care so much that we didn't like him? Are you good friends with him or something?

The Choe/Yoshi podcast has been one of the best JREs in awhile, I don't know what you're listening to.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

ZeroDays posted:

Edit: and also didn't get why people found Redban annoying

Because he was. He really really was.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Bas Rutten needs to be on more often, he's been on twice now and they're both really good episodes.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

ZeroDays posted:

The idea that he's taking what he does in a podcast, and applying it to a television context where people....where people tell him what to do....*exhale*, isn't it nutty?

It's going to be terrible.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Rogan talking about privatizing everything early in the Diaz podcast was really cringe-worthy.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

The Joe Rogan Experience: Skip this one... and that one... and that one... ooh Bert Kreischer/Joey Diaz

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Joe Rogan is a loving moron so, probably.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Tim Selaty Jr posted:

I'm getting pretty tired of Joe, Duncan, and Ari having paranoid libertarian windbags on their programs to talk about NSA poo poo. Make with the jokes post-haste, funnymen :argh:

I'll take that over the MRA poo poo in the new one with Sam Tripoli.

Actually I'll take neither, sweet job Joe.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

diesiel posted:

Can we keep the long dick of feminism out of a Joe Rogan thread for a change?

Once Joe stops bringing it up, sure. But for real I think you just need a good gorilla-loving by a real man.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I really really want to unsubscribe from this awful podcast but I don't want to miss a Diaz ep.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

jyrka posted:

Did Joe sleep next to a leak of carbon monoxide as well then?

that's hilarious hey did you guys see this new bigfoot video??

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Any Joey Diaz episodes, early Bert Kreischers, Stamhopes are usually good, early solo eps with only him and Redban.

That's about it besides specific people who interest you.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Are you guys actually listening to this podcast for meaningful worthwhile intelligent discussion? Hahahaha

Just skip every guest but the good comedians.

hahahaha

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Redban is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

So is Joe ever gonna have some good guests on again or can I unsubscribe from this crap?