Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.

Dr. Clockwork posted:

What happened?
Bert and Ari were recording a podcast outside of the comedy store. Paul F Tompkins was walking by, ari said hi, and bert tried to introduce himself but Tompkins just kept walking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

hot sauce posted:

I've always just really enjoyed his stories and how he tells them, despite him not being the most witty comedian out there. He reminds me of that guy at a party who's presence will naturally weed out the folks there who take themselves too seriously. Different strokes though :cheers:

He's a really great story teller too. I met him after one of his shows and he just hung out with about 10 of us for an hour smoking and shooting the poo poo, if I closed my eyes it was just like I was listening to a podcast. He told a great story about feeling Doug Stanhope's mom's fake tits.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Duncan 'Cumia' Trussell

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

ZeroDays posted:

Jim Jeffries is loving hilarious. Funniest podcast in a while.

It was a good podcast, Jims Star Wars on ecstasy story was funny. I did find it odd that Joe thought "The Phantom Menace" came out in the 80's though. Really?