Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW
Its weird because he rarely talks about the moon landing then someone brought it up here and twice in two episodes one after the other. Everyone talks about how manchild Redban has the speaking ability of a preschooler and Joe starts calling him out for it.

Joe Rogan is a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW

Cataffy posted:

Having listened to this podcast for the longest time, I think for the first time ever, I turned it off in disgust. It may have been because I was cranky, but after 15 minutes of listening to Eddie Bravo yesterday I had just had enough. He's such an idiot, and when someone (Either Joe or Redban) makes a counterpoint or ask him to explain he just backpedals or says there are exceptions. Also his music is loving terrible and he's position names in BJJ suck and Rogan's use of them during UFC broadcasts pisses me off.

Please Joe, keep Eddie off the podcast.

Also guys, if you want to see some of the very best of Diaz, watch him and Rogan on Alex Jones' radio show, especially towards the end when they go into "Super Overdrive Mode".

Full(Four parts) or Highlights.

If you aint high by 2pm go gently caress ya self.

Teepkick Shakur
May 16, 2008

by XyloJW
Shut up idiots. .

Though I have to admit the complainers about somehow singling out women and their avatars are hilarious.