Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

-Atom- posted:

I really liked how Doug sorta called out Joe's constant stoner talk as being exactly that. It was just refreshing to get someone to take the other angle then just jump on board with him.

Also Stanhope saying his full mailing address and Rogan's wives name was pretty hilarious.

Did joe already talk about Patrice O'Neal on another podcast? I'm 2.5 hrs into the Doug Stanhope podcast and they haven't mention Patrice once, even though they've already covered some other Opie and Anthony poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Thanks. I was so eager to hear Doug Stanhope that I skipped right over that one.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
ahahaha I love how 9 times out of ten if a woman isn't behaving normally it's because she hasn't been properly 'Guerrilla hosed'

Stay Classy Joe!

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

AltronHGX posted:

Just a minor nitpick but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Gorilla :v:

Not when I do it!

Just kidding, a sad Beta Male like me could never gently caress the crazy out of a woman. If only I made time to hit those Kettle Bells....

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Gooch posted:

I had the exact same thought. They also mentioned that there was another older black comic who is gay aswell I'm trying to figure that one out too.

I like how they said these guys are sorta open about it but if you call them gay they get angry. I can picture Mooney doing this.

Why picture it in your head when you can watch him go off on Youtube? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzAt9XMV9TU

I don't like this angrier Joe Rogan picking on Brian all the time. Looks like someone needs to up their dosage of NuMood

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
I can't imagine the Joe Rogan podcast without Brian, I really hope he comes back on regularly.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
So the comedian that Tom Rhodes wouldn't name... Can I even say his name here or will the Forum's get sued? It's kinda hosed up that this guy can go around making moves on young comics and then everyone is so afraid of his lawyers that they won't name him publicly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Well the fine gentlemen on this MMA forum seem to have no problems discussing it..http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=1872925&page=116

Although If you've heard enough comedian stories the answer is probably obvious.