Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Sam Harris on today, the guy has a super clean background, so we'll see where and how loving deep hogan goes. see also, sam harris simply destroys catholicism and his books on amazon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcO4TnrskE0

loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Cjones posted:

I can't be the only one who thinks Sam Harris is a loving wanker, right? I wasn't sure until I heard the podcast and gently caress, he was a worse guest than "honey honey". Get Bolelli and Bert back on ASAP.

haha yeah, i definitely think the first hundred or so were better than this last half.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

aubrey/chris marcus is the worst, before selling alpha bran he sold finger nail polish for dudes, alpha nails

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/03/07/alpha-nails-nailpolish-_n_1324982.html

he's not cool, he's a loving capitalist pig

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i've listened since number 20 or so, and as much as i love joe having scientists, authors and experts, he's not the brightest bulb and neither is brian. really the only reason i'll tune in is for the jre drinking game. after 300 episodes it seems like some guests are abusing his power/reach/audience (everlast, rick ross, aubrey) and he had that 'reporter' from rt, the hot chick and she was dumb as gently caress, like a freshman in college that read a chomsky book and then read absolutely nothing else after.

i watched her interview richard wolff, a super smart marxist teacher and she literally had no questions besides, durp durp banks are bad

edit: also the rape culture denial is fantastic, and i finish my beer everytime they say it

edit x2: bert was on ari shaffir's podcast, and they talk about alcoholism, really good 2 hours or so

also the denial isn't fantastic, i meant to say fantastically ignorant, drink

An Apple A Gay fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 21, 2013

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

went with just brian tonight, but goes way off in fukishima and nuclear power, lots of drinks and lots of funny

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

double duty today, had the mold free coffee guy and maynard is back at 9pt 11 central midnight eastern, double high baby

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

aw gently caress, today's 2nd with bertbertbert had prostitution rape talk with redban, the dude is an idiot

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wonder if joe talked about the warrants out for war machine, joe and his "bullshit detector" missed that one

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

last weeks ice house #100 had redban spilling the beans on a possible deathsquad bankruptcy. lol at that dude

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

tuned in today for the live hunting podcast and gently caress it, joe turned it into a conversation about the bible, get jan irvin back on joe for real talk, don't distract this adam and eve believer from the stories at hand

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yeah i jumped the gun on that, pretty good podcast all around, I enjoy the hunting podcasts (without bryan callen) and the comedian ones more than the others

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Rape culture talk with big jay, loving right joe rogan

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

joe was on church of whats happening the other night, 3 hours of really good talk, comedy store, joey's background, you can tell these guys have been friends for a really long time

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

#555 with rory albanese, former writer on daily show

top 20 show for sure, lots of comedy history, hedberg, burr, atell, houston/bill hicks, funny loving stories

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

The Bruce episode was poo poo because of joe, he came in heavy handed, and Bruce is a loving leading edge thinker. Joe just drools and spits "what about the singularity"
joe needed to check his loving beliefs in technology, he made no effort in listening to why technology can't break out of its paradigm and Bruce won't be back I'm sure, loving joe rogan you had on jan irvin for chrissakes and a bunch of other terrible guests that you shouldve hit harder but didnt, guess he was saving his load for bruce

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Bill Burr from last week is a 5/5 easy, and his stand up special on netflix is 6/5,
today joe had a transhumanist on to talk about living forever, I laughed when joe was blown away by sailing without a gps, (loving columbus joe?) he must be high as gently caress at that point in the show, then the dude reveals his privilege (college grad, goes sailing for 7 years, catches malaria, makes mini docs for nat geo, almost dies from a land mine) and now he wants the rest of the world to work on living forever. Jesus loving christ. This guy. Libertarian to the max. unbearable to the max.

and you should skip bitcoin boy 2, why exactly was he on again? come on joe, he's reaching with these last 10 or so guests.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I looked for it last night, they'll upload it right away under a different name, then change the file and finish it off within 12 hours. I suspect there was some deep poo poo going down and they might not put it up per brendan's request.

Bill Burr has funny anecdotes, and he loves putting a hat on a hat

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I've been listening since around episode 40, and when that dude changed his name to aubrey, I completely lost it on these guys. I get the supplement deal, but aubrey at least is in it to loving get rich. Joe may be a "silent partner" but gently caress the guy that tried to sell fingernail paints to dudes.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

And I'm still amazed at how joe must pay redban still. Brian is a child, he plays video games all day, complains about how many shirts he has to ship out, and never cooks for himself while paying $10 for a pack of smokes every day. Not gonna mention his weed habit. And he doesn't loving produce the jre anymore, he doesn't run anything and when he guest co hosts he's loving terrible. I liked his bullshit for the first 500, but after joe 'got serious,' I nowskip 4 out of every 5.

And the tony heathcliff show is loving terrible.

The JRE has almost run its course, Joe doesn't have A list comedians on anymore, and the recurring guests (Duncan, Joey, Ari,) haven't even come close to the first few podcasts they were on. Also Joe is an admitted idiot, and half the guests he has on are loving trash.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

if he's shutting deathsquad down, thats hilarious, dude can't manage basic finances, leases new vehicles willy nilly, and is indeed a 40 year old manchild. He hit the jackpot but squandered his winnings, typical white trash

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'd agree that once joe got serious, and started having serious guests on so he could interview them (its not like they aren't on dozens of podcasts already saying funny/profound poo poo) and ask roganesque questions...which most of the time aren't very good, the show went south.

Having Joey bust in through the window mid show and Andy Dick disappearing several times to do drugs in redban's bathroom and Tom Segura on an airplane hungover as gently caress were good shows.

The newest with Sam Harris had very little quality conversation.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I just get done talking poo poo, but today's with Dom Irrera was a 4/5. Not a "don't miss" episode, but several good jokes.

A few weeks ago he had that Charles C johnson reporter, and today the reporter tweeted some bullshit about the amtrak crash, blamed it on blacks or gays. So really, Joe is an idiot and he's lucky he's got friends that are loving hilarious.

Tomorrow is the directore or producer of those weed docs joe is in, culture high and something else. So look forward to cannabis talk.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Joey Diaz #285 with both bert kreischer and tom segura is pretty loving good. Church of whats happening now

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I just caught joe posting a link to this picture and then he deleted the tweet cause the pic is fake and on snopes. He's a loving idiot for sure.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/orcabear.asp

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Today's was good, Neal Brennan, talked about depression. Joe said #666 is monday with duncan.
great job

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

you couldn't pay me to wear that i be getting lucrative shirt, i think aubrey had a hand in it like those fingernails

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

compare him to the squirrely bitcoin nerd and to the squaking RT cheerleader

like is it a good one to drink to?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

did either one of them say rape culture? thats a drinking game rule, finish your beer

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Joe has quoted whatever marx brother several times, that he wouldn't want to be a member of a club/group that would accept him as a member. He answers the libertarian question with gavin, he's neither repub nor democrat (he thinks of them as sports teams), he floats in the middle, wanting protection for public lands, supporting gun rights, he's pro choice and wants to pay teachers more. Also he wants to give kids ham sandwiches for lunch every day.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Will you guys clue me in on this gamergate b.s.? Women want games to be more balanced in terms of gently caress jokes and dudes want real journalists reviewing games which leads to rape threats? I guess if you don't play games then you don't give two fucks? Or is this more about dudes on call of duty shouting bullshit over headsets? And also game review sites are all frauds? Who still reads nintendo power?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

globekki teppi ahh yeah going deeeep finish your drink

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Lance is a legit psycho

Duncan and Chris Ryan on tomorrow (tues) and Joey with Redban on thur happy holy daze

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

#751 is 5 stars. Don't miss it. They talk robo tripping, egg mcmuffins, menstealya/amy schumer, Hennigan asked Hogan a bunch of personal questions, also they did DMT when they realized the man show was off the rails and bill hicks winked at Doug. Don't miss it.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

He was drinking jack daniels from the bottle, his voice was shite

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dwdd down with duncan's disease
only got one ball

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

brendan: "who fucks dead bodies?"
hogan: "oh a lot of people"

finish your beer

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

nothing better on St. Patricks day than Joe Rogan Drinking Club. Fitz is in top form, at the 20:00 mark they start talking polar bear cannibalism, then you know whats coming next

I don't want to give it away, but its the club's #1 rule, finish your drink at "...in colorado"
5/5 would recommend

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Hogan started to talk poo poo on the "manager" and Dice has an old man's take on how to make money on "content" and Joey ate too much. They won't comment until Joey gets back on and spills it all, "I was hosed UP and that manager was freaking me out and jesus Dice won't stop talking about himself"

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I didn't listen to all, just tuned in, the chick that got booted off carolla's show, he dropped a bald pie story. Joe knows a guy that photo shops pictures of a radio host that makes his teeth look just slightly bigger, he's slightly more bald, he has slightly narrow shoulders. I think the quote is "it fucks with him" ?? maybe not,

she's not very interesting, lots of mmms and rights

edit bald opie and not pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

they did,
joe used the time to ask political questions, what johnson thinks of the irs, what johnson thinks of north korea, why johnson can't get in the debates

if you already know johnson, skip it, nothing interesting and he will never get elected president