Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
After listening to that podcast, I immediately found and watched the 2000 BBC Horizon "Atlantis Reborn" episode. Graham was slightly less cooky 10 years ago, but more arrogant and combative about his theories back then. I think BBC Horizon did a pretty good job of shutting him down without being too :smug: about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I really hope he has Milo Y back on soon to talk about the White Male Privilege Scholarship Fund :allears:

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
Alex Jones said on his show that he talked to Joe recently and said the ep911 is already the #1 downloaded JRE episode. Also said that itunes had taken the episode down for a while the first couple of days and thats never happened before. He also claimed that youtube took it off the "trending" list.

Infowars are real, people. We have the documentation. Itunes and youtube are psychic vampyres trying to enslave us all.