Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

crazy cloud posted:

Good, because if your concern is that "certain elements of pc-culture" have reached levels beyond parody, don't loving talk to me. Look up suicide rates for gay and trans youth and then tell me that we have gone too far protecting special snowflakes, you uncaring fuckbrained poo poo.

you combined two words to make one word :buddy:

hog fat fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways
I love the episode so far, two inestimable academics who possess the moral fortitude to call a spade a spade.

I don't like the deference they're showing Rogan, though. He's hopelessly lost, doesn't understand the difference between postmodernism and Marxism and can't follow the conversation at all.

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I bet Jordan Peterson has a lot to say about his expertise, which is alcoholism, and isn't completely overstepping the scope of his degree by complaining about blue haired girls again !

you're not very good at thinking critically. your appeal to authority is nonsense because the contention is that the ostensible 'experts' have missed the mark entirely. besides that, your implication is that a degree is required to weigh in on an issue; more cockamamie.

no idea if peterson is an alcoholic or not. he is obviously a very weak man physically and anything is possible among that ilk.