Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This last episode is the first one I've ever listened to. I loving love it. What other episodes are as good as this that I should go back to? I'm already going to download the previous episode with him on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Justin Collett has a ridiculously pleasant voice.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Off the hop I'm having a hard time figuring out how I feel about this podcast with the walrus whisperer.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
For some reason every time I see this thread updated in my favorites I half expect to see that Joey Diaz died. Or Rogan.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This bitcoin guy sure does talk a whole lot of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

The Charlie Murphy one was good too.

That episode is what made me start listening regularly to the show. Since then my interest has mainly petered out because I hate so much repetition but there are still some funny/interesting moments from time to time.