Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Glad to see I'm not the only one that hates Redban. The mom n pop vs franchise argument he had was ridiculous. "I had bad sushi once, so all non chain restaurants are awful!".

Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

bango skank posted:

Hey guys I haven't been listening to what you've been saying for the past half hour but I wanted to interject to ask have either of you heard about OLIVE GARDEN? It's the best place in the rurald!

I kind of feel bad for the guy, since there are a million good restaurants in LA, and he thinks lovely Olive Garden is the pinnacle of dining.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Bohemian Nights posted:

Thankfully Joe doesn't actually promote alphanail. I think he and Brian actually make fun of it on some podcast or other- I was really hoping they'd actually talk to Aubrey about it on the second podcast he did, but alas--

Nail polish for WARRIORS

So silly.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Smeed posted:

I really can't stand Brian. Ari Shaffir is on but all Brian is doing is acting like a little baby blowing up on Duncan Trussel. I find it weird the dude is on every Deathsquad podcast and I feel like hes riding coattails. I wish he'd work is magic (apparently hes magic) behind the scenes.

Isn't the whole Deathsquad network of podcasts his thing, though? I do agree that I wish he would stay behind the scenes. Though I do only listen to Rogans on occasion nowadays.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

nemoulette posted:

Burr's podcast is solid if you like Burr. However, sadly, pre-mid 2011 episodes aren't available on iTunes anymore. His best podcasts are EASILY the ones where Nia sits in, so you give them a search.

Aren't the old ones just on a different "channel" or whatever? I thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong though.

Burr's podcast is pretty great, IMO. Agreed that the ones with Nia sitting in are the best.