Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

The best part of the most recent show is when Joe gets up to piss, and Doug asks Redban if Joe still hates/dislikes women. Redban going uhhhh,eeehhh doesn't realy help Joe's case at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

Mountain lions
Scared of wild animals
kettlebells

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

I found it funny that the Dice podcast had the most shilling going on of any podcast so far. It was funny to hear him say he sold out the Garden twice, but every half hour Joe would mention Chicago, get your tickets.
That said there were funny parts, and I want Eleanor to come on by herself.

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

Tres Burritos posted:

I wonder if we'll ever get this "HIV doesn't cause AIDS" guy on, and the rebuttal guest afterwards.

The doctor is slated for Nov 7th or 9th I believe.
Count me in as another who found the Conte episode as awesome. He's profiled in the book Game of Shadows, which is an amazing look at BALCO.

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

It sounded like Rinella got a contact high, or Joe and Bryan smoked him up. He sounded different then other interviews, even the last JRE that he was on. Everyone should read his books, they're awesome.