Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dash Nine
Jun 20, 2003

Rawk.
Love Love Love JRE but Joe does have some crazy positions on stuff which is frustrating. He gets spiritual when he talks about weed, DMT, and Ayahuasca , talking about journeys etc. but will not entertain the idea of UFO's, Ghosts, or Paranormal.

Which is fine, but there is so much potential to the podcast. I already get a Art Bell vibe with more humor from it now.. but I couldn't imagine how awesome it would be to get Joe, Duncan/Bert/Joey (or whomever.. any of the regulars) with some Art Bell type guest.

I just love the twilight zone weed talk, crazier the better.. I could care less about the MMA poo poo, but thats me.

Please Joe, dial the crazy poo poo up to 11!

Edit: Yeah I heard the Ancient Aliens guy episode.. yeah it wasnt great.. but maybe someone else.

Dash Nine fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dash Nine
Jun 20, 2003

Rawk.

codyclarke posted:

I've been backed up on Joe Rogan episodes because I had to catch up on Adam Carolla and Marc Maron ones. So the following I haven't listened to:

#156 Duncan
#154 Sam
#152 Redban
#150 Bryan
#147 Duncan

Can someone tell me which of these are the best? I'd like to listen to those first.

Both of the Duncans and Bryan Callen was good. Haven't finished the last Sam Tripoli..