Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Lovechop posted:

i kind of enjoy listening to some of the right wing crazy ppl but i wish joe would mix it up and get some zany types from the other side of the political spectrum too

The only zany lefties are like, anti-vaxxers, crystal healers and tankies I guess. I would love to hear Rogan interview a Stalinist. Unless you think it is zany to think health care should be a right or something, I dunno

beep by grandpa posted:

I agree but you have to admit left-wing people are much more likely (but not all, of course) to refuse to go on venues that are not already agreeable/likely to challenge them, which is a shame. And they're definitely a lot more block happy than right wingers.

I do believe there are DEFINITELY "snowflakes" on both sides but I've gotten blocked by so many more people that respond to me on twitter when I criticize Hillary than when I criticize Trump.

Not everything is both sides. I could quite literally list off a ton of leftists who would gladly do his show if asked. Although Hillary diehards are definitely big babies, I'll agree to that. But those people are not lefties, they are centrists at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Lovechop posted:

i am from the UK so i definitely don't think that, no. you guys gotta get on this whole NHS thing.

i just imagine there must be some kind of left wing alex jones out there somewhere waiting to steal my heart. imagine what cool mystical creatures he might believe are taking over the world. actually... get david icke on

I follow left twitter and the only thing that can compare is people like Red Kahina who I don't too much attention to, but she is a trust fund lady who thinks everyone works for the CIA and is full communist. I'm sure there are others but they don't really have much of a following, and most people follow her to mock her.

https://twitter.com/RedKahina

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
remember when he had on Anthony Cumia and totally believed his insanely made up story about why he isn't a racist

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
^can you blame them

Off the top of my head recently, Milo, Stefan Molyneux, Scott Adams, Alex Jones

for old fashion conservatives DiPaolo and Chris Bell maybe

The point is he has on a lot of idiots who spew their nonsense with almost zero fight back from our favorite meathead, which in turn gets exposure to his fanbase (also meatheads), which in turn leads to more of the insanity spreading.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

hot sauce posted:

Right I get what people are upset about, I just tend to miss those episodes.

I did listen to the Scott Adams episode and thought it was really interesting and not offensive/alt right.

Yeah Scott thinks he is a master manipulator, so if you were like me and mentally ill enough to read his blog posts, you'd see he is just pretending to be some moderate person who sees it as it is yadda yadda. He's full of poo poo. He's a guy who said he was voting for Hillary cause he was "scared for his life if he didn't" or some poo poo. Total nutcase.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
in former guest news

Jamie Kilstein was fired from his show and lost his wife over alleged sexual harassment charges against him. Which is pretty ironic.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Ahahaha Rogan had the AMAZING ATHEIST on holy poo poo there is no bottom to this barrel

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
same

I only catch the show when Joey or Duncan or someone good is on anymore. The most interesting part of the show is watching it evolve into an MRA/woke atheist show

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
they suck

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

joe and ben would probably see eye to eye

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I tried Alpha Brain when it had (still does?) a money back guarantee. It didn't work, and I got my money back.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Joe was kinda on the forefront of the masculinity reclamation movement or whatever you want to call it, which eventually got mixed in with the alt right. He provides the perfect large platform for the alt right to get their message out since he doesn't really fight back at all. Since he doesn't put on anyone really from a left perspective I gotta assume he at least agrees with some of their poo poo (being mad at teen girls posting online and being able to call people fags)

The Jon Ronson ep was good tho

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

itsnice2bnice posted:

Feel free to look at the actual comments on that episode instead of just imagining things.

Why are you supporting someone who you believe is providing the perfect platform for actual neo-nazis?

If only Joe Rogan had a podcast where he talked endlessly about what he believes in WRT these kind of topics, then you wouldn't have to assume anything.

This is ultimately just more of the same complaining and vague insinuations that anyone who isn't 100% on board with every aspect of progressive internet politics is an alt-right neo-nazi who hates women, homosexuals and everyone who isn't exactly like them.

triggered much lol

e: more seriously it's not wrong to see he books more alt-right personas if he has a political guest. The last progressive I can remember was Cenk Uyger and that was a helleva long time ago. It'd be different since you can say there are far more right wing grifters than on the left so they have more of a talent pool, but he doesn't even seem to try.

Chapo go on Rogan
https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-85-teaser-the-rogan-tapes

CortezFantastic fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Aug 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

itsnice2bnice posted:

Have fun listening to & posting about a podcast that you described as "providing the perfect platform for neo-nazis to get their message out" you histrionic moron.

Calm down man you are getting triggered as hell about nazis. Can you come up with a more mainstream platform that both introduces them to a new audience, and lets them go off for hours on all their talking points without much pushback?