Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MC_
Sep 11, 2003

Rogan's podcast is great but Redban is terrible and he annoys me more and more each time I listen. Today's was so much better than recent ones since he wasn't there.

There was also this exchange:

Duncan: Don't they say that you can cure cancer with massive doses of MDMA?
Joe: Oh yeah that makes total sense!

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC_
Sep 11, 2003

Advice posted:

I actually prefer his shilling to the ones on other podcasts. Adam Carolla might be my favorite person to listen to of all time, but I actually can't listen to his podcast because his promos are so loving horrible. He'll be talking to some interesting guest and right in the middle of their discussion he'll casually lead in to "Oh, you were in a movie last year? You know what else is good news? Gotomypc.com is having a half-off sale! So go download their app right now! You can access your work pc from home and-". I seriously didn't think I had a problem with this kind of stuff, but it makes me cringe. Rogan gets his out of the way at the beginning and end where you can skip them easily, and the only time he discusses them at all is if someone else brings them up, and if he doesn't truly believe in brain pills and rubber vaginas, he's the best actor I've ever heard, because he talks about them with the exact same intensity and passion he uses when he talks shop with a UFC pro or about the newest season of Fear Factor.
I tend to agree with you about Carolla's ads being pretty annoying, but in the latest podcast Rogan goes for 15 minutes of fleshlight/alpha brain poo poo before the show even starts.