Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

Birthday Cake posted:

So Duncan is on the icehouse tomorrow, that means there's a good chance he'll be in the same room as redban.

On the kat von d episode, redban said there's no way he'll be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
I thought it was amusing that he's still talkin poo poo about guys like richie hightower

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

toggle posted:

Anyone else find Sam Tripoli a complete fuckwit?

i like it when he slips up and calls people "bro"

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

-Atom- posted:

Also, Kevin Pereira will be on today, so that's cool!

i watched more than an hour of this podcast before realizing he's not the guy from tosh.0

Demie fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Sep 27, 2012

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
oh did ron paul change his name?

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

ahahaha it's sweet that his new internet radio show is named the same thing as the internet radio show he did when he was in highschool

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8A93DE03C63A8471

WAIT

kevin p. is captain immy?

w
t
f

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
here's a bonus JRE they recorded on tour with duncan and some guys I can't identify

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26697427

edit: it's a "modcast" with rogan's forum moderators and the whole video was recorded with Redban's Ipad mini :O

Demie fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Nov 15, 2012

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
i hope rogan never invites another DJ to JRE, so russell peters doesn't try to come on the show again. lousy comedian, lousy guest, and prolly a lousy DJ too

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

JamMaster Flash posted:

That was brilliant. I haven't been listening for the past couple months, just not as much headphones time on my hands. Any good ones lately?

every asian guest in the last two months

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
that's a chimp :cheeky:

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
you know rogan hates cunts, but wait, that means guys too!

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

jyrka posted:

WOAH!

I wonder if this is more Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura or Ghost Hunters.

it's the same producers that did the jesse ventura one. so it's gonna be like that.

http://www.asmithco.com/shows/categories/docu-series.aspx

If you click the tabs, they're responsible for UFC countdown, which is good, but also IFL Battleground, which was the worst MMA clips show ever.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
they could also be stunt doubles for eachother

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
Ifft is a lousy comedian, but at least he's not one of those guests that has a book out

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
i thought it was in africa too though

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
i wonder what he thinks about my little pony

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
HGH gives you dreams man, I know it works

Demie
Apr 2, 2004

DJ BK posted:

aubrey/chris marcus is the worst, before selling alpha bran he sold finger nail polish for dudes, alpha nails

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/03/07/alpha-nails-nailpolish-_n_1324982.html

he's not cool, he's a loving capitalist pig

Now I wonder what roger huerta is up to these days

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
or you could pull a redban

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
I'm sure that tyson doesn't do anything unless he gets paid, so that rules out any deathsquad podcast.

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
maybe he just knows that redban was vaccinated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demie
Apr 2, 2004
I didn't see that episode, but tripoli has always been the most annoying guy in Rogan's crew.