Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
What does reddit think about the episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Has noted rapist bryan callen been on since the reveal? Has joe talked about it at all?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Yeah burr refers to liberals as leftists, that's all you need to know

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Wark Say posted:

It's been loving forever since I follow Rogan bullshit, but didn't he and Redban had a pretty unhappy split like 7 or 8 years ago which ended with Redban getting sacked from the podcast?

Amicable split, they seem cool and are still going on each other's podcasts. Rogan probably paid him off big time, since Redban doesn't even seem salty about the Spotify deal.

Speaking of, Redban hosed up with the bungling of the deathsquad podcast label, he could've had SO much more money

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

DrVenkman posted:

Lol what does this even mean.

Plus 10 to his identity politics score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Yeah this was a good episode and Joe seems to have learned stuff but will forget by the next time Dan Crenshaw comes in