Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I knew little about Rogan until like a month ago but I've been following the podcast and it's fun.

The bit where Diaz trolls the poo poo out of Joe about 'that lovely Susquehanna weed' is the funniest god drat thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

toggle posted:

Holy poo poo Doug Stanhope AND Joey Diaz on tomorrow?

Yeah, this is one to not miss.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Evidently Coco got pissed at the change jar thing and walked after an hour, and Doug got really gothed out and depressing? Roganboard been hatin' on it some. :( I only caught the first 30 mins and it was kind of weird.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I feel like Redban might be one of those nerds that leveraged their tech skills to get a crew, like the a/v kid that realized he could hang with rappers by doing their live sound for free. I dunno. I wish the guy was funnier or contributed more, you can tell he desperately wants to, but god drat does he have some bad timing and tact and Joe's so paranoid about Brian being an idiot that he shouts him down even when he DOES drop some funny.

Jonny 290 fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Dec 10, 2011

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
The lipton podcast was terrible but I almost died laughing at redban lighting a smoke and explaining how his weekly toys r us trip kept him spiritually youthful and prevented the cigarettes from hurting him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha, Icehouse just started and right off the bat Redban dropped a remix of Money and slapped twenties into everybody's hands on camera