Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Matt 24:44
Does anybody know about the thing Stanhope said he couldn't talk about the last time he was on the show? I heard a that he won the court case over whatever it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Yeah that's the idea. I'm waiting for Stanhope's website to get updated, I don't know where else the video would show up.

I would love to mail him something, but I've never found anything worthwhile.

edit - Found this article video is supposed to go up today. :munch:

edit edit - Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9fbdU785ns

edit edit edit - Looks like it's just a trailer for a documentary the guy is filming about it? :/ Not really cringe-worthy in any respect.

rivid fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Feb 4, 2013

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

toggle posted:

Why was she on anyway?

Weed.

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Did anyone catch Joe's Sci-Fi show tonight. I heard that the first episode was on Big Foot. -_-

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

You know, I never even thought about that. Joe always talks about how much he loves alpha brain, but who knows how much of the time it's HGH that's doing the work. Anyways it's also bizarre that you can get alpha brain for less off of his website. Doesn't Joe own part of Onnit? e should be selling that poo poo lower than anyone else around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivid
Jul 17, 2005

Ghetto Blaster posted:

Does anyone like Duncan Trussell? I've heard him on JRE a couple of times, he just strikes me and loving retarded. Also Joe needs to stop mentioning lymes disease.

I think he's a really really funny guy, but I can't sit through an hour long podcast about new age spirituality. Nevertheless, his podcasts with his mother DID make me cry. The JRE episodes in the #100s with Duncan are the most memorable to me, but those are the first full episodes I ever listened to.