Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeigeJacket
Jul 21, 2005

CortezFantastic posted:

Anyone remember what death metal documentary they were talking about with the band members who killed each other? It was Swedish or Norwegian if I remember.

Probably this one here;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014809/

I haven't seen it myself, but I've read a few interviews and articles with Varg Vikernes and am always disgusted at how no-one calls him out on his racist, nazi poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeigeJacket
Jul 21, 2005

I've been listening to #110 and had to turn it off as Duncan was annoying the poo poo out of me, and he's my favourite guy normally. First he dismisses Newtonian physics as bullshit, then he was ranting about Penn and Teller style-skeptics being disconnected and soul-less automata who aren't in tune with the frequency of the universe or some poo poo, but it was when he dickishly pronounced how illnesses are a scheme of the government and Big Pharma to sell more medicine that I thought "this guy really is a clueless loving hippie".

It was like every stoned 3am discussion I ever had in college rolled into one.

BeigeJacket fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 13, 2011