Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Oh great 2 hours of Russell Peters...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Demie posted:

i hope rogan never invites another DJ to JRE, so russell peters doesn't try to come on the show again. lousy comedian, lousy guest, and prolly a lousy DJ too

Yep. He really is one of the worst guests.

jfballin posted:

Speaking of Joey, is there really not a thread for the Church podcast?

Is this any good? I've got such a backlog of various podcasts I've never got round to listening to this. 90mins of Joey Diaz rants I guess?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

-Atom- posted:

So yesterday Joe had a professional pool player on? I'm downloading it now, but man, I don't know about the rest of you but it always makes me laugh when Joe goes on some dumb pool tangent.

The Quake ones make me laugh. He gets fired up about pings.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Throw in a bigfoot question as well.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ChristianDB posted:

I also want to say how brilliant it is that bert kreischer is going into vodka. That is the smartest business move

Yeah the branding is already sorted!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I think the killer whale thing he believed was that WW2 pilots used them as target practice.

The 4hour Bert episode was pretty unbearable. Bert parrots everything Joe says and is so infatuated by him. And laughs at all his jokes.

I think I need a break from this podcast.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Not really relevant, but still hilarious. I think it's the phrase "combined uteri"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Jerome Louis posted:

I can't listen to this Melissa Etheridge poo poo.

Why was she on anyway?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Dan Carlin's WW2 Russian front history episodes were horrifying and worth checking out.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Can you imagine

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ZeroDays posted:

Was? Did he die or something?

Wasn't he in an apartment that was pumping carbon dioxide into his bedroom for about 6 months?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

That's great. Was waiting for some primate/killer bee honey/hemp facts though.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I Fought The Mom posted:

Also, the crazy alien person who says he can summon aliens with the power of thought is a smug prick. Best part of the podcast was every time he got a "how dare you ask me that question" tone in his voice when Joe innocently asked him to explain any of the poo poo he was talking about and every time he backpedaled when Joe said that he would personally like to see some poo poo that the guy claimed to exist like the whole "summon aliens with coherent thought" poo poo

That wasn't the latest one was it? I was kind of looking forward to that because the disclosure videos are kind of interesting. :(

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

AUTOTUNED TOILET posted:

I say it like every post I make ITT but if you aren't listening to every DTFH you are making a mistake in your life.

This is true. Truth, it is truth. A truthful post.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

If anyone hasn't listened, check out Duncan on Tom Green's new podcast. Pretty funny, it's all cancer talk but Tom's a cool dude so hopefully he'll be on the Family Hour in the future.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

This is your brain on Alpha Brain

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Did anyone see that monkey video Bill Burr tweet Joe? No? Well here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kRb06w_XPo

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

we are all monkeys :shobon:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I Fought The Mom posted:

He said it was a very smart video that described the situation of 'donglegate' and the background mentalities surrounding it accurately

So yeah, Joe Rogan is a poo poo.

Edit:

I didn't know that he tweeted it, but he talked about it on his podcast and described it how I put it above. He usually tries to keep his misogyny quiet, but it comes out sometimes, usually when there's something that shows up in pop culture like the dongle thing. He's said in the past that guys who are into feminism are just trying to be nice to women in order to get laid, that they're weak gender traitors (a real quote), and other poo poo like that. All pretty standard libertarian MRA shitlord points of view.

It's kind of hilarious considering all of his lip service about hallucinogens magically turning you into an empathetic good person.

Was that the poo poo he was going off about on Twitter today? Something about women who hate kids are cunts? Really? Oh, Joe :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wish Brian would turn Joe's mic off. Imagine just Brian talking with some quantum physicist guy. "Rorld"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

can you imagine

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Cromulent posted:

It should be called "Can You Imagine?"

haha

I hope he does that Dr Steven Greer desert UFO summoning ritual thing.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

JohnsonsJohnson posted:

A lot of feminists cant wrap their head around the fact that in the Roman Empire days guys would just catch women, hold them down, and shoot loads into them.

ugh...I'm just so tired of this rape culture.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Mazzagatti2Hotty posted:

I'm getting caught up on older podcasts and am about halfway through the one with The Disclosure Project guy. Has anyone done any serious debunking of the crap he's talking about in the episode? I'd love to believe that even a tenth of what he was saying had some basis in fact, but he sounds so much like some of the other psuedo-science goofballs that I just can't do it. I figured 75% of his wikipedia page would be a list of people explaining how full of poo poo he is, but that wasn't the case.

Also dare I ask what Rogan has said about the Boston Marathon? I'm hoping that at least he's not gone the Sandy Hook route with it so far.

What annoyed me about that guy is that he is so certain that what he says is fact. He completely believes what he is saying. The guy is delusional.

But can you image..if what he is saying is true :tinfoil:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pocket Billiards posted:

I've liked the Pointless shows so far. But the most recent one with one of Kevin's scientists buddies dropping the fact the fact that he's Libertarian every 5 minutes and half the show spent talking about bitcoins was not enjoyable.

I have listened to all episodes bar the last 3. There's just something I find really irritating about the show and Kevin. I can't put my finger on it. So I've given up trying to crack this life mystery and I'm not going to listen any more.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

*phlegmy Joey Diaz cough*

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

TwistedNails posted:

He is also like nearly 40 yrs old.

He also fucks playmates..

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Eddie Ifft isn't funny :ssh:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

And whenever he bombs it's the crowd's fault.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ariza posted:

I'm assuming they're paying him.

But Joe says he would never be involved with anything that isn't legit :confused:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

toggle posted:

*phlegmy Joey Diaz cough*

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ZeroDays posted:

If Jason Silva has ever talked about a subject that doesn't involve him citing and quoting comprehensively from his bibliography brain, I haven't heard it. Impressive stuff.

His videos are pretty cool.

I'm sure he has shares in trendy slouchy beanies though.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

"The psychedelic nature of 2013"

:what:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Duncan is getting reamed on Twitter for wearing a fedora haha

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bango skank posted:

:confused: Why? He's always worn a fedora.

Twitter?

Maybe it's the first time people have seen him? I don't know.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Please tweet this to him.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ZMA - we're for frothy loads

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

And the Duncan ones. And the Bill Burr ones. And the Greg Fitzgibbon ones. And the Amy Schumer ones. And the Shane Smith ones. And the Dice ones..maybe

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I wonder what drug induced visions he saw to start up the Alpha Nails company?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Paul F Tompkins owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Joey CoCo Diaz @madflavor posted:

Miley Cyrus shaking that skinny pussy......when does it end.....