Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

As bad as it is, the fighter and the kid reddit page? thread? is quite hilarious, making GBS threads on all of the Rogan comics. Worth a look for a few chuckles here and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

He really is a fuckwit, and I’m embarrassed to have listened to him from the beginning.

All of these comedians are narcissistic, grifting germs that no one should listen to any more.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

willie_dee posted:

If you know anything about the guy you would know about his kicking prowess. The dude had multiple pro kickboxing fights, and is a black belt from 2 different bjj schools. The guys a legit beast when it comes to physical fitness and fighting. Easily in the top 1% of the planet.

Is he healthy? Maybe. He’s getting regular blood work and is on trt so is in incredible shape for his age.

Ahh... what are you on about? The guy has pushed his body to the limit with all the HGH/TRT and other injected treatments over the years. Easily top 1% of the planet? Which Men’s Health issue did you get that fact from?

The guy is a faux athlete, roided to the gills and completely out of touch with any actual training for professional sports. Knowing what heat shock proteins are doesn’t make you an expert in health either.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

willie_dee posted:

He has 2 black belts from 2 of the best different bjj schools and has fought professionally and you think he’s a faux athlete? I know people who have rolled with him and he’s legit.

You are dumb as rocks.

There are 400,000 black belts on the planet, if you are being super generous.

That makes him in the top 0.005% of the people on the planet at bjj. Not only am I confident that if you put him in the ring with anyone in the bottom 99% of people, he would win, I’d say easily 99.9% of people.

Its a funny time to be alive when we’re having arguments about joe rogan, of all things.

I don’t particularly care enough to continue, but I had my rant, cheers :tipshat:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Zugzwang posted:

gently caress all these people.

Can we rename this podcast forum to this?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Civilians just don’t understand an intricately polished comedy routine as this.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

haha just lovely :)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

So I guess grinding hard by getting up at 7am, working out, taking vitamins and doing saunas worked out for him? hmmph

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Jocko did that awful “Good” motivational video. The same video joe used to cut off a story Everlast was telling about his daughter dying from MS or something.

Reddit is awful, but if you want to go to a place that absolutely rips into all these comedians/grifters, check out the fighter and the kid subreddit. It’s beautiful, and highly recommended.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

How long is his contact anyway? 100 mil over 5 years? 10?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

You guys just don’t appreciate the comedy prowess of stool loving. The use of a stool to amplify physical comedy has been a game changer - not just in the comedy scene, but I think even for the betterment of mankind.

I think the last 2 years has turned me off all of these cretins. Literal barnacles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rghm1D42NI4