Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Is Rogan always the way he was during the Kevin Pereira show? It didn't seem like he was paying attention (you're right but *exactly what he was saying before that is the opposite of what Kevin was saying*) and the framing of things which almost seemed like he was only trying to go against the grain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Alex Jones was awesome except for Eddie trampling him. He'd make a nutty statement and, before he could follow it up, they'd be babbling over top of him. Just shut up and let the insanity wash over you like a wave.

well why not posted:

I'm only halfway through and we've had moonbases, chemtrails, HAARP, global warming, Bill Gates weather machines, Election frauds, Pizzagate. It's the most dense thing I've ever heard. His breadth of interest is pretty wide, he seems to recall seemingly obscure stuff (maybe true) from years and years ago.

Edit: WTF he just recalled an article / subsection number in conversation ?!

I wish I could find the clip of him admitting that he was so engrossed in reading some (George Washington?) archive that he pissed in the trash can in his office so he wouldn't have to get up and got yelled at by his wife. The guy's a turbo sperg but he's also a master manipulator. The way he can effortlessly craft a narrative out of half-truths that's custom made for whatever audience he's trying to reach is otherworldly. Even Infowars the show is hilarious because he'll frontload it with things that sound kind of reasonable because he knows the curious idiots won't make it through a full three hour show and then he'll pander hardcore to his true believers. The way he uses language changes over the course of a show and even the segments will change from talking head news segments to almost pro wrestling style promos that can go anywhere.

It's the weirdest drat thing.

(oh man, I just made it to the point where Rogan quotes some guy saying 'Human beings are the sex organs of the machine world' and you can hear Jones sigh in disgust. Joe can't even comprehend what he's trying to say. Jones is swinging for the fences trying to make a real impression on Rogan's audience while Rogan's just trying to do pot talk)