Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
I'm pretty sure this is Jessica Rogan, his wife: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1048658276 I dunno if her photos will load for people who don't have a mutual friend with her, though.

I came to find her profile because I knew his wife's name was Jessica, typed in 'Jessica Rogan' into Facebook, and this came up with Bryan Callen as a mutual friend. Plus it says she's from Colorado but now lives in LA.

Don't add her or anything though, she only has like 100 friends so it's obvious she just uses it as a close friends/family thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

mcvey posted:

A Joe Rogan Experience soundboard would be awesome.

Son.

God...... drat.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

Sporadic posted:

Is Rogan always the way he was during the Kevin Pereira show? It didn't seem like he was paying attention (you're right but *exactly what he was saying before that is the opposite of what Kevin was saying*) and the framing of things which almost seemed like he was only trying to go against the grain.

He can be pretty hypocritical. For instance, he'll go on about the benefits of vegetarian/vegan diets, and how much he's against inhumane treatment of animals, and then he'll end it with "...but steak is really good, so,"

Often times I think he's just trying to play devil's advocate, though.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
I've been backed up on Joe Rogan episodes because I had to catch up on Adam Carolla and Marc Maron ones. So the following I haven't listened to:

#156 Duncan
#154 Sam
#152 Redban
#150 Bryan
#147 Duncan

Can someone tell me which of these are the best? I'd like to listen to those first.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
Does he address meeting Ron Paul on Leno on the Aubrey episode? I'm waiting for him to tell that story.