Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
This is a really interesting thread, keep it up. I spent a year abroad in Germany studying at the Freie Universität and absolutely love Germany.

I don't want to derail the current discussion but I did have a question. What has the SPD been proposing since to do differently with the Euro-zone crisis. Merkel dragged her feet initially to bail out some of the debtor countries in the EU but we all knew she was going to go along with it. I don't really think the SPD would have done anything differently, except for maybe provide more money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

PEGIDA is a bunch of regressives. I would love to see some flaming gay people and people with anti-Christian caricatures join their protests. If they are so pro-Western, pro-enlightenment values they should welcome them with open arms.

Should also go eat döners after the protest to show their willingness to moderates. :allears:

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

waitwhatno posted:

Who? I stand by my post. If you were, hypothetically, to write a letter to Kurt Beck you wouldn't say things like that. Don't know nothin about no Volker. :colbert:

Are you German? Just curious, I see you in every thread I post in :stare:

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
AfD got more seats than the FDP? Holy poo poo