Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Imagine calling the Notruf because there's someone touching themselves in the comfort of their home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Die Heimat, die

:hmmyes:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Ganz vorsichtig

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Volle Solidarität, Gedanken und Gebete

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Well they keep arresting them!!!

Rotfront

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Ordnung muss sein.

Ich mache nicht die Regeln.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Antigravitas posted:

That seems like an utterly dogshit source. Guess I shouldn't expect much from a "Games" "journalist".

The Spieleförderung in Germany hasn't been exactly generous under conservatives governments. I'd characterise the landscape as actively hostile, even. An Umdenken would certainly be welcomed, but it's not going to survive the Legislaturperiode.

FWIW, X4 gets some money from that fond. But the fund is only a few million total for the entire country, which is hilarious when compared to other countries. And of course the Computerspielepreis is an utter farce.

That's basically what my game dev buddy said when I sent him the article.