Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

waitwhatno posted:

Ist es ethisch vertretbar, die attraktive Frau zu wählen?
Was sagen deine Eltern dazu, dass du irgendwelche Leute zu dir in den Keller ziehen lässt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

wayfinder posted:

Nich weiter wild, is ja alles gefliest

:golfklatsch:

Was gibt's da "ethisch" zu diskutieren? Wenn ich mir jemand für ne WG aussuche, nehme ich die Person mit der ich mir ein zusammenleben besser vorstellen kann.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

waitwhatno posted:

So, you can either rant against the fleisch industrie on the grounds of "torture and suffering" or rant against meat consumption in general, on ethical grounds. But these are separate arguments.

You forgot the third option: Not ranting at all and avoiding a stupid vegan/meat/animals-derail for the next pages.

Here's some stuff Germans say: http://perlen-aus-freital.tumblr.com/

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

waitwhatno posted:

Why are rights-wingers always illiterate? I don't want to be judgmental, but sometimes it seems like they are somewhat dimwitted htbh.
:shrug:

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Die Linke if 2/3 is good enough for you. Here's another terrible image.

]
TRADITION!!! War schon immer ein Produkt mit Scheiß Name, hat gefälligst so zu bleiben!

Negerkuss -> Mohrenkopf -> Schaumwaffel mit Migrationshintergrund -> ???

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
The only good comedy from Germany is Badesalz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OinvR_cPAlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WTNV3Z_E64

Uhhhh..........they have some other stuff too.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Riso posted:

Time to lighten the mood.

Time to ruin it again:

http://perlen-aus-freital.tumblr.com/

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Torrannor posted:

I can understand no longer watching tv, but listening to the radio is an easy way to learn about the latest news, I honestly can't find a single reason why you wouldn't do this if you are sitting in your car anyway.

Last month i listened to the radio. Someone called the station to talk about a puddle in her backyard where her car is parked and - i poo poo you not - the puddle froze!!! Did you hear about that too?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

quote:

Der Präsident des Landesverbandes Thüringer Karnevalsvereine, Michael Danz, hält "die Grenze für ein bisschen überschritten". Er stört sich vor allem an dem Bild der Heuschreckenplage, die über den Balkan, die Fluchtroute der meisten Flüchtlinge, nach Deutschland kommt: "Wir werden uns das nun in aller Ruhe anschauen und mit der Zuggruppe sprechen, wie das gemeint ist."

Die auf meinem Kissen aufgedruckte Person ist in Wirklichkeit 500 Jahre alt und es ist nicht Pädophil sondern Ebebopiphil! (oder ähnlich)

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

botany posted:

Sexuelle Belästigung ist nur Arbeitsgerichtlich relevant, nicht strafrechtlich.

gently caress yeah! Another great benefit of being unemployed. I can grope everyone.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Surprise Giraffe posted:

Can anyone tell me where the largest concentrations of refugees are located in germany? I've googled but you only get news articles supplying no concrete information
Yeah, it's really hard to find something. All the sites seem to rather write about "a google-map with over 2000 refugee camps that maybe could be probably used by someone or a group or whatever to plan attacks on the camps" than putting down some numbers. Or I'm bad at google.

This is half a year old. The first map shows how many refugees are taken in per 1000 persons.
http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2015-08/fluechtlinge-verteilung-quote
As it is half a year old (seriously, why doesn't that poo poo get updated once a month?) the numbers are all wrong, but the percentages may still match or be close so you may get an idea.

German Qualitätsjournalismus.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Smirr posted:

Like, "not being able to find concrete information" presupposes that anyone HAS that concrete information in the first place.
It's just normal German bureaucracy i guess. You can bet every refugee creates a stack of papers wherever he arrives, there just isn't really a database to collect all of it yet. Because, legal stuff probably like from the Datenschutzgesetz and secure implementation and poo poo.
I don't think numbers are "hidden", it's just that there is no form on the computer of the worker in a refugee camp to type the data in.

The first time i had to go to the Arbeitsagentur when i was young(er) i told them my job description is "Elektroniker für Automatisierungstechnik". The lady told me that the field for job description doesn't allow that many characters and asked me for an alternate description.

edit:(After reading over that, i think i mean "job title" instead of description)

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Mithaldu posted:

quote:

Der Amokläufer von München hat nach Angaben der Polizei mehrere Opfer mit Kopfschüssen getötet und sich dabei vermutlich an Killerspielen orientiert.
drat killer games. Otherwise he wouldn't have had any idea where to shoot to kill a human.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Mithaldu posted:

FWIW, if you're switching provider, go to Telekom. All the ISPs rent Telekom lines and that's why they can't do jack poo poo in providing useful support.
Wrong! Go to Unitymedia if you can. They provide internet via cable, the cable for TV that is. I'm using it for years by now, there were maybe 5 times I had no internet for a few hours. And download speed is constant, I always get my 2MB/s and I use 200-300GB traffic each month.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

botany posted:

So in actual news, especially for our thread friends who don't speak German:

The AfD, our own populist extreme right Trumpist party, has a politician named Alice Weidel, who semi-recently gave a speech in which she said that political correctness belonged "into the gargabe dump of history". A German satirist jumped on that, played the clip on his show and commented that he agreed "with the nazi slut". Weidel, reacting like any brave defender of free speech, immediately sued for defamation. Today she lost when the court judged that the "nazi slut" insult had to be seen within the context of her own claims and clearly qualified as satire. She announced that she would appeal the judgment, because quite obviously the whole political correctness thing wasn't meant to apply to her, just to those brown skinned foreigners and possibly antifa.

This is funny, so I looked it up. Now I'm sad, because I read some of the comments about it on a news-site :(

"Durrhurrr, so this means I can call xxx a yyy-slut and then say it's satire? Poor Germany!"

Poor Germany, indeed.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Hammerstein posted:

Just a quick question from your southern neighbour: My parents are moving to Neu-Isenburg for a couple of years until retirement, my dad works for a German company in Darmstadt and they spent the last 6 years in Shanghai. How good/bad is that area ?

I hope they don't care to much about Fluglärm, the Einflugschneise goes over there. Awesome connection to the Autobahn, nice city center, Buslinien to everywhere around. Also a S-Bahn, but the station is a bit out of town.

Have a look with google maps/earth maybe. Lots of areas with nice houses and gardens.
I have friends living there, if your parents need some help with stuff at their new place, we are always looking for some Schwarzarbeit ;)

Randler posted:

Ist in Hessen, kannst Du vergessen.
Hessisch is noch der beste Dialekt.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

In you expert opinion, do prayers actually help with mass shootings? I have always been skeptical
There a 100% accurate simulator for that: https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

pidan posted:

Hey fellow Post users, I may need to send a very heavy packet in the mail (70kg, not a dead body). I don't have a car and can't carry it to the Post office. What are my options? One of you must have done this before.

Mitfahrgelegenheit ;)

Kommt auf die Distanz an, quer durch DE wird sowieso teuer, bei ner Strecke wie z.B. München->Frankfurt findest du kleine Speditionen, die da sowieso jeden Tag fahren.

Wenn es nur nen paar Kilometer sind, vielleicht ne Kleinanzeige aufmachen?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Ich bin zu arm für ne Kreditkarte. Würde aber gerne Lowtax nen paar Euro zukommen lassen.
Bis auf die 10$ damals hab ich nie Kohle für die Seite ausgegeben, aber eine unglaubliche Menge an Stunden hier verbracht.
Wie macht Ihr das?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

cebrail posted:

Es gibt jede Menge Kreditkarten die kein Geld kosten und auch sonst keinen Reichtum erfordern. Oder heißt zu arm negative Schufa-Einträge? Zumindest Debit Kreditkarten müssten dann trotzdem noch drin sein.

Negative Schufa nicht, aber ich will ne Prepaid-Kreditkarte. Ja, hätte ich dazu sagen sollen! Damals hatte ich die XBox-Prepaid-Karte, die war klasse.
Prepaidkreditkartenanbieterwebseiten gibt es wie Sand am Meer. Irgendwer ne persönliche Empfehlung?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

SavageGentleman posted:

What you guys need is a Führerstandsmitfahrt-Live-Video von München nach Kempten - eineinhalb Stunden Adrenalin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sghoOoQo_o

edit: one of the first comments:

Bitte :nms: diese Scheiße!!!

Danke bzgl. den Antworten zur Kreditkarte, ich werd mal schauen ob bei der DiBa was geht.

Bis dahin, irgendeiner von euch willig eine Überweisung in Euronen anzunehmen und mir Upgrades zu kaufen?
Ich wollt nen Avatar, Platinum, Archiv und warum auch nicht, eine Non-Profit-Banner-Ad (Billigoption, 7,95$).
Falls sich jemand den Aufwand zumutet, mit mir zu kommunizieren, werf ich auch noch gerne nen Upgrade für den Handler dazu.

email removed

Also: LOL american healtcare system! But drat, I really spend a lot of time here. There were 3 days in the last 2 years I think where SA was offline. I really didn't know what to do with my browser. bildblog.de is done in a few minutes. Now what? Masturbating? Again?

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Apr 8, 2018

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Do me a favor and don't quote that? I want to remove it later. Thanks!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

System Metternich posted:

Already done, sorry! :sweatdrop:
No worries ;)
Feel free to make some jokes with "Eichel" in it!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Schurik posted:

I seriously thought that was a joke throwaway email...

That is also true. I still don't want it all over the internet. Especially on such a dead gay comedy forum!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Haha, gefällt mir! Also, der Stil von Ihm. Wird Zeit, dass die Leute in Ihren 20ern aktiv werden, die können die alten Säcke wegrotzen.

Ansonsten: Da wird geredet als wäre die "Vollverschleierung" eine Sache, die nur zur Unterdrückung von Frauen eingesetzt wird. Ist das so? Gibt es da keine Frauen, die das für Gott machen, halt dem Glauben nach, nicht aus Zwang? Die Frage ist ehrlich, ich habe keine Ahnung.

Ich habe früher mal 1 (oder 2) Jahr(e) lang wöchentlich etwas angezogen, was ich eigentlich nicht wollte: Die Messdienerkutte. Und wurde als Sternsänger von meiner Eltern geblackfaced.
Grundschule ein Religionslehrer, der (eine der wenigen Erinnerungen) sehr genau ins Detail der Kreuzigung ging. Jesus hatte definitiv gelitten. Keine Ahnung wofür, der Punkt kam erst später auf (oder ich habe ihn erst später "verstanden")
Kommunion habe ich mitgemacht, weil das halt alle gemacht haben und ich jung und dumm war. Firmung nicht mehr, weil da fing es an mir zu doof zu werden.
Äh, mein Punkt: Ja, also die anderen Religionen, die unterdrücken voll. Ist das so?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

cebrail posted:

lol saying you agree with them but their antrag wasn't good isn't "taking down" the afd
Uh, what?

cebrail posted:

Das hängt in wesentlichen von deiner Definition von Zwang ab.

cebrail posted:

Ja gut erkannt, wenn du minderjährig bist können deine Eltern alles mögliche für dich entscheiden. Das als Argument für die Unterdrückung von erwachsenen Frauen zu verwenden ist ziemlicher Schwachsinn.
I was really serious when I said I had no Idea if this is Unterdrückung or für Gott. Explain like you would to a child. I have a very small circle of people I interact with in my life and I only had close contact with a Muslim man once and that topic didn't come up.

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 16, 2018

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
What the gently caress! What I mean is:
If a couple from an Islamic country moves here and the woman goes out vollverschleiert, on how many occasions is that on her own free will and on how many is it because she is forced? Is it 0/100? 50/50? 100/0?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Thanks so far thread. Yes, I definitely wanted a number, defined to the digit, out of 100.
I want to know why there are women vollverschleiert. I never talked to one, I never read a statistic where they were asked. Did any one of you? And can tell me about it?
I never met a vollverschleiert woman in my years in Frankfurt and Offenbach, so sorry if I seem kinda stupid.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAhR37zXb8

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
So, about the Credit Card thing, that you probably don't care about:
Habe mich bei Neteller registriert. 50€ überwiesen, Konto per Upload von Führerschein bestätigt.
Bisher Upgrades im Forum für 24,85 USD gekauft, 21,49€ bezahlt.
(Google 1€=0,834900163$ - Neteller 1€ = 0.86498704$).

Hat zwar über ne Woche gedauert bis ich meine Kreditkartennummer hatte, aber dafür kostenlos (bis mein Führerschein-Scan missbraucht wird um Konten zu eröffnen)

Und halt prepaid.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Antreiber. Auslöser. Oder vielleicht Befähiger? Wegbereiter?
Einzelne Worte werden da immer doof klingen.
Am besten ist "blöde Sau, die einen mit rein zieht".

Opening a bank account with a driver's license? What is this, America? :eyepop:
It's not a bank account, it's a virtual credit card.

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 4, 2018

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Schurik: Geht es darum jemandem zu sagen, dass er ein enabler ist, oder soll jemandem erklärt werden, dass er Drogen wegen des enablers nimmt?

Ansonsten klingt das ganze langsam nach ner Deutsch/Englisch Hausaufgabe. Oder kann - wer auch immer - nur vom perfekt treffenden Wort überzeugt werden?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Ich kauf mein Bier selbst.....damit ist der Rewe schuld an meinem Alkoholismus!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Btw, don't buy the cheap smoke sensors with "optical sensors" (especially if you're a smoker). They just have a lovely Lichtschranke. Especially not for your kitchen because Dampf.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

I don't think those are legal smoke detectors in Germany and nobody should ever get anything safety related off alibaba

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandmelder#Optische_und_photoelektrische_Rauchmelder

quote:

Die häufigsten Brandmelder sind die optischen oder photoelektrischen Rauchmelder. Sie arbeiten nach dem Streulichtverfahren (Tyndall-Effekt): Klare Luft reflektiert praktisch kein Licht. Befinden sich aber Rauchpartikel in der Luft und somit in der optischen Kammer (1) des Rauchmelders, so wird ein von einer Infrarot-LED (5) ausgesandter Prüf-Lichtstrahl an den Rauchpartikeln gestreut. Ein Teil dieses Streulichtes fällt dann auf einen lichtempfindlichen Sensor (Fotodiode, 4), der nicht direkt vom Lichtstrahl beleuchtet wird, und der Rauchmelder spricht an.

Ich glaube schon an die Legalität weil die Dinger werden selbst im Baumarkt für :10bux: verkauft. Und sind super billig. Für nen Keller würde ich die nehmen. Für Küche und Umfeld nicht.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

System Metternich posted:

quote:

Das Edelweiß

Huh, das Lied von In Extremo kenn ich bisher noch gar nicht.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Perestroika posted:

"How old are you?"
"Somewhere around 15 to 55."

The new black blue white gold dress!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Wengy posted:

There’s also the issue of how these chains treat and entlöhn their Mitarbeiter and whether they offer regional, sustainable products or lovely Massenware that actively contributes to the destruction of the planet.

frankenfreak posted:

So you're saying Hartzer are unethical because they can't afford to shop at REWE all the time? :thunk:

Wtf? Rewe? Rewe is neither paying their Mitarbeiters well nor having a focus on regional products.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Falls es wer bisher verpasst hat, das empfohlene B17 erzeugt im Körper Zyankali. D.h. zu viel Aprikosenkerne sind tödlich und das ab durchaus essbaren Mengen.

Petroleum war mir neu, von dem Bullshit hatte ich noch nie was gehört.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

az posted:

good old times, the cashiers at my local penny *spit* actually check every single egg carton for contraband

Libluini posted:

To be honest, as long as they don't touch the eggs, I would probably tolerate this, with just 1-2 sarcastic remarks. If they touch the eggs while controlling the cartons, I'd simply refuse to buy them and would order the cashier to buch them aus immediately.

Is this a very subtle joke? They open the cartons to check if the eggs are not broken. So you can't complain a minute later after you dumbass dropped them outside.

Randler posted:

In Zeiten meiner Kindheit hingen in manchen Supermärkten, mittlerweile alle von der Schwarzgruppe verzehrt, noch große Schilder, dass man sich vorbehalte, jede Tasche zu durchsuchen.
Jo, mit Einverständnis des Kundens können die viel. Da können sie dir auch nen Finger in den Poppes stecken, wenn du zustimmst.
Ein Recht etwas zu durchsuchen hat nur die Polizei. Und die sollte man auch kommen lassen, wenn man nix gestohlen hat.