Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Available online at University of Frankfurt

http://publikationen.ub.uni-frankfurt.de/frontdoor/index/index/docId/8429

The file link is somehow protected so idk hit up the university to see if you're eligible to access it.

Found it via DNB: https://portal.dnb.de/opac.htm?method=showFullRecord&currentResultId=%22arbeitstag%22+and+%22wochenende%22%26any&currentPosition=0

e: wait, in English translation?? :lol:, nur :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was ist schon ein bißchen flüchtiges Eindringen unter Blutsverwandten

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Gibt es ein Verfahren zur nachträglichen gerichtsfesten Feststellung der Eindringtiefe oder verläßt man sich da auf (weniger Hartgesottene jetzt bitte Riechsalz zurechtlegen) Hörensagen?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

How many Amerikaner are currently trying to follow this conversation using Google Translate and going all "wtf that can't be right"

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

We will get to the bottom of this yet!

System Metternich posted:

Not to distract from the thoughtful and profound conversation we've got going on here, but I just wanted to turn your attention to the fact that Austria is officially a failed state now that manages to poo poo up an election so bad that what originally was set for April 24th now hopefully will end on December 4th, lmbo

I do not expect anything good to come from the election so any additional day they manage to postpone the inevitable is fine with me.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wer ist aktuell vorne in der Thronfolge? Es war nicht alles schlecht!

e: I break together:

quote:

Karl Habsburg absolvierte die Volksschule in Pöcking und anschließend das neusprachliche Gymnasium in Tutzing. Obwohl er ausschließlich österreichischer Staatsbürger ist,[18] durfte er aufgrund einer rigorosen Auslegung des Habsburgergesetzes in seinen ersten Lebensjahren nicht nach Österreich einreisen. In seinem ersten Reisepass, ausgestellt vom österreichischen Konsulat in München, stand nach seiner eigenen Aussage noch folgende Sonderbestimmung: „Gültig für jedes Land der Welt, ausgenommen Österreich.“

Einen Tick fescher könnte er sein:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/SKKH_Erzherzog_Karl_von_%C3%96sterreich.jpg

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Habsburg-Lothringen

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Sep 12, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Sometimes I'm like maybe POTUS Trump and chancellor Petry is what we deserve.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I don't think Berlin has had a cool politician in living memory. Even the Piraten were just Fremdscham pur.

e: I'll accept Ströbele despite being kooky and older than balls.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Hope they go Rot-Rot-Grün, not a fan of GroKos fuckin everywhere.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Sereri posted:

Meinst du etwa die bauen noch nen Flughafen?

Ein ganzer Flughafen aus Lidlbrötchendingsbumsen #AfDwählen #denwahnsinn(s)toppen

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Sep 19, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

That honestly seems like the exact thing I would expect from the CSU feed

Also man check out this slimy fuckface

I am shocked, shocked that this dude would turn out to be a total dipshit

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If you look at votes for greens as a sort of rough gentrification indicator that map is pretty impressive. Is there any indication of the process slowing down or is Berlin headed for being the new Freiburg in a couple years? Where are all these Müslibourgeois even coming from??

Also man the Piratenpartei-Sexmörder is kinda hosed up and only getting more so. He allegedly transported the corpse 15 km on a Sackkarre? Also wtf is "stumpfe Gewalt gegen den Oberkörper"?

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Sep 21, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Riso posted:

Blunt force trauma on the thorax/upper part of the body.

Danke, Blödtröte. I meant did he use a baseball bat or sit on the guy or what does killing someone that way look like in practice.

Wipfmetz posted:

Prenzlschwaben?

How many Hipster can there even be left in Schwaben at this point. Idk how the demographics of this look. Just the yearly FU+HU out-of-state student intake settling down?

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Sep 21, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was passiert, wenn ich ein Glas Milch zu meiner Mohnschnecke trinke??

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Das mit den Bömbchen ist irgendwie ungeil. Also nicht dass ich von dem FAZ-Kolumnisten ablenken will jetzt, ich sag nur.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

JaucheCharly posted:

Mahlzeit, ich ess nichts wo Schweine durchfurzen.

Ich kriege diese Referenz

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

^^^ I bought a silver dollar because I'm a huge retard who loves shiny objects and it was cheap enough to impulse-buy and now about every second day I forget where I put the drat thing and look for it for ten minutes. 0/10 would not buy again.

No political relevance but this is the most hosed up thing I've read today:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158425612/Unterkuenfte-werden-zum-attraktiven-Ort-fuer-Paedophile.html

Guy allegedly molests six-year-old, police is called, handcuffs him, the kids dad tries to stab the handcuffed suspect and is shot and killed by the police.

e: okay more precisely I'm not posting this as a hurf durf criminal refugees story, I guess there are valid political concerns if you read the article about the standards in refugee accommodations.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Sep 28, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Remember train stations on Friday afternoons in the 90s, with the little "besonders geeignet für Familienheimfahrten der Bundeswehr" Anzeigen on the Bahnsteige, and Regionalbahnen with drunk conscripts sitting / singing / barfing on their sea bags in the aisles? All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

He apparently used his shirt. Guess that's something that the jail can't really take away from him for security reasons.

Gotta say naming the guys who turned him in as coconspirators was a pretty choice bit of assholism, if it's not true.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

What in the actual gently caress. Stop this Republik, I want to get off.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

e: blah

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 14, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Merkel's attempt to increase military budget to meet the NATO spending goal meeting the cold hard labor market reality should be kinda interesting. It would be pretty sweet if we developed terminators.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

We should probably really disarm these dudes. That or drone strike, I'm not picky. They're not citizens of this country so it's legal :v:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Conne Island calling the cops is pretty loving funny though.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I don't get why you wouldn't rule that out before informing the press though.

e: ^^^^ yes. Basically DNA evidence as practised by the German popo appears to be a total loving crapshoot.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

This would all be funny but you just know that some fucker somewhere is in jail on zomg bulletproof DNA evidence for something he didn't do

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Nach SPIEGEL-Informationen ermittelt die Staatsanwaltschaft München gegen Facebook-Chef Mark Zuckerberg und andere Manager des Konzerns. Es geht um den Verdacht auf Beihilfe zur Volksverhetzung.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/facebook-staatsanwaltschaft-ermittelt-gegen-mark-zuckerberg-a-1119746.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Sereri posted:

I personally vote for eternal Bundespräsident Ronald Reagan. What's more German than a man telling his neighbor to take down a wall he doesn't like.

Fickend LOL

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Seriously guys, determine what party best, even if kinda sorta roughly, fits your thing and join up. God knows it loving sucks to sit at the Ortsvereinssitzung with the rambling pensionierte Lehrer and kleb Wahlplakate that the Lehrers' Pensionärsbandscheiben won't let them kleb anymore and talk to unmedicated schizophrenics at the Wahlstand in the sleet and be saddled with being Schatzmeister, oh god it sucks so bad, but this poo poo is only going to get better with normal people joining the loving parties in massive numbers and putting in some time. Join the loving parties already. Look at the loving clowns in charge of the parties now, you can do a better job than those fuckers.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

In the recent US wars I've generally been able to believe that they're genuinely trying to improve the situation, however horribly. Russian leadership has just been hey let's grab this stuff we want and wreak some chaos so our rancid, corrupt authoritarianism looks like the preferable alternative.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Also Fadenkonsens ist, dass es Jacke wie Hose ist ob Ami oder Iwan? Das ist aber auch irgendwie deprimierend. Muss aber gestehen, dass ich die Irak-Öl-Geschichte komplett vergessen / verdrängt hatte.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

AfD is dropping a little in the Sonntagsfrage atm, they're at 12% down from the 15 or so they peaked at. I just read their Programmfaltblatt and CDU and SPD seem to have fulfilled most of their demands already. Wiedereinführung von Diplom und Magister stünde noch aus.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wagenknecht is Seehofer for Ossis. If you're gonna fawn over a Linke pol fawn over Kipping, who loving owns.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Drone posted:

On the topic of making stereotypically German stuff, I kinda want to give making my own Apfelwein a go. But two big things are stopping me: I'm in Südhessen and Apfelwein is already everywhere, and it's also like a euro per liter to just buy it off the shelf, so it's not worth the effort.

Every once in a while I get this intense jonesing for some motherfucking Sauerbraten. And then I go and get some, and I eat the gently caress out of it.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Riding the ICE from Basel to Berlin in good weather and just looking out the window is great. You see the Landschaft gradually change and there's some spectacular stuff in there, Rheinschiene, some really nice hilly poo poo around Fulda-Hildesheim, the Brandenburg Sand-und-Kiefern-thing. A great way to spend seven hours. And both Basel and Berlin are well worth staying a couple days. I mean everybody is gonna say Berlin, but Basel is extremely beautiful due to the not getting bombed to poo poo thing and has museums out the fuckin wazoo. Recreational train-riding is very cool :autism: Reserve a window seat!

Basel is not technically Germany but yknow.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

blowfish posted:

This. Schulz should depose Gabriel after Gabriel drags the SPD down to 15% in the election. Then Schulz can do a stalinist purge fire some empty suits and use the next legislative cycle to fix the SPD.

All the SPD needs to get out of its current slump is a starker Führer sozialdemokratischer Erlöser starker Führer

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Es ist ne Parabel ihr Blödtröten. Die Dame ist der Wähler, die Neubesitzer Angela Merkel, die Kellnerin Dunya Hayali, die Pfeife Lutz Bachmann, der Mann mit dem Hut ist Bernd Lucke, die Klotür ist die AfD, und der Vorbesitzer Adolf Hitler.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Man beachte die allzu beflissene Versicherung der Dame, "keinen Ofen" zu haben, während der Gestank von Auschwitz (Rauchen im Restaurant = Zivilisationsbruch) in der Luft hängt.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Every time I ride through Monnem with the ICE I wonder what it's like to have sex with someone who speaks Kurpfälzisch.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Nov 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

Friend of mine had a one night stand with a girl from Schwaben and because he's a giant idiot, he didn't use a condom, which led to her exclaiming mid-sex: "Kannschd laufe lass, i beh off do Pill."
So, yeah

Sometimes I understand Björn Höcke; there is so much beauty in this country